Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick long from 608... If it doesn't go up a bit again now, we're doomed, so I'll be out ASAP if it looks dodgy.

was short from 40 but out for +20

thinking i should still be in if 600 gos then 580 see if we get a chance to re enter.

never like this time of day:rolleyes:

A quick break for lunch while the market decides which way to go

Have another on the house chaps and chapesses slurp slurp

long 12600 fut, stop 85
hoping for a late rally

stop moved to breakeven... this might reverse again at 640
but I'm not taking profits, it's a free trade now, either it breaks higher or I get stopped out at breakeven.

it's between the market and me :devilish:

stop moved to breakeven... this might reverse again at 640
but I'm not taking profits, it's a free trade now, either it breaks higher or I get stopped out at breakeven.

it's between the market and me :devilish:

good call and entry.

toying with the short at 40

My target is 680 for the dow fwiw, very bullish pattern formed at the highs.
Moved my stop to 570 overnight.

good call and entry.

thx

toying with the short at 40

I know, by now every trader and his dog will be shorting around 40... which is why I favour a break to the upside. Ofcourse, it might just keep in this range.

Normally I'd scale out at 40, but given there's not much time left... and if it breaks it could move fast,... the potential can be huge. And the risk is zip, given that my stop is at breakeven now.

My target is 680 for the dow fwiw, very bullish pattern formed at the highs.
Moved my stop to 570 overnight.

interesting! 680...
time is going to be a factor though, I'd love to see this go higher

I hope it won't be pushing against resistance till the close, then gap open +50 points or so tomorrow :rolleyes: as I don't leave overnights...

thx

I know, by now every trader and his dog will be shorting around 40... which is why I favour a break to the upside. Ofcourse, it might just keep in this range.

Normally I'd scale out at 40, but given there's not much time left... and if it breaks it could move fast,... the potential can be huge. And the risk is zip, given that my stop is at breakeven now.

agghhh.

took my short signal at 35. futs.

in profit instantly then realised the dinner was on fire. closed out and rushed down stairs pulled it out hte oven rush back and see that...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.