Think its a buy myself

Ftse to go 200 ish

Dow to go 13200 ~ maybe even 600 :eek:

Fw what do you see in the T cup not that it matters a jot :LOL:

Think its a buy myself

Ftse to go 200 ish

Dow to go 13200 ~ maybe even 600 :eek:

Fw what do you see in the T cup not that it matters a jot :LOL:

my tea leaves say that 13xxx hasn't got a chance :)

I'm basically on the bear side, but all of you shorters out here just want to see it plunge 200-300 points in one day. I don't understand why... there are short ànd long opportunities each and every day! I prefer to take it one step at a time. For example, would be nice if tomorrow opens slightly below 12540 and then rises, so we can short from there.

I am the Bear round here your a Bull

I'm basically on the bear side, but all of you shorters out here just want to see it plunge 200-300 points in one day. I don't understand why... there are short ànd long opportunities each and every day! I prefer to take it one step at a time. For example, would be nice if tomorrow opens slightly below 12540 and then rises, so we can short from there.

FW

Its a Bear, it might even be the very BIG BEAR FW

Just think in the short term its a wee baby Bull, what do you call it ......A shakeout :)

needs to go higher yet imho but could be way off the mark

Volume over on the ftse last 3 days as been Zilch, BOE out so could be another few to the upside unless its already in then its Spike up and down elevator :)

exactly mate.

personally the more oscillations the more points to be made. the hardest days for me are the ones where it just slow grinds in one direction all day.

plus the way it reacts gives all the more confidence when i comes to the crunch.

460 ish should be interesting the next time.:)

Good post.......

exactly mate.

personally the more oscillations the more points to be made. the hardest days for me are the ones where it just slow grinds in one direction all day.

plus the way it reacts gives all the more confidence when i comes to the crunch.

460 ish should be interesting the next time.:)

Hi brutusdog

I hate one way traffic myself does my complete nut in every time, always say this or that next time but :whistle:lol: no not for me

Just not natural, you glance at it in hindsight and so easy, in the moment it can be a complete nightmare.

Downs not bad because the bounces are so just so

but up :mad::mad:

Now that the day has gone, we can look back... and find ourselves at the same point as the days before. Another day of indecision then.

Attachments

• djia.GIF
    djia.GIF
    25.3 KB · Views: 145
ahhhhhhhhh the slow decline

Now that the day has gone, we can look back... and find ourselves at the same point as the days before. Another day of indecision then.

Fw

The slow decline :?:

Ftse the same, just zig a zaging the close stops on the ftse today no real attempt to go lower till some pts higher on the board

It will break up or down I no that :cheesy:

Good trading all :clover:

Latter

I hate one way traffic myself does my complete nut in every time, always say this or that next time but no not for me

Just not natural, you glance at it in hindsight and so easy, in the moment it can be a complete nightmare.

Not natural? :-0

Better watch out for those trending days! I know, most of us will be frustrated by not have entered early enough and than along the ride will be trading counter-trend... At the end of such a day I usually look back and remind myself of not taking profits too early.

But I'd rather take them too early, than too late. What's worse? Seeing a profitable trader return to breakeven or taking 70 points and then looking back at the end of the day you could've made 150. I'll go for the 70 points each time. Take today, I exited at support but for all I know it could've broken and went much much further. Next time it probably will...

good post

Not natural? :-0

Better watch out for those trending days! I know, most of us will be frustrated by not have entered early enough and than along the ride will be trading counter-trend... At the end of such a day I usually look back and remind myself of not taking profits too early.

But I'd rather take them too early, than too late. What's worse? Seeing a profitable trader return to breakeven or taking 70 points and then looking back at the end of the day you could've made 150. I'll go for the 70 points each time. Take today, I exited at support but for all I know it could've broken and went much much further. Next time it probably will...

Fw

read some place that you see tops or bottoms :eek: or trend

I am the Tops and Bottoms see"er :eek:

always quick to the exit at target or before, by the time I realise its a possible trend day always feel like I am legging after the market and entering in mid air some place :LOL:

Excuse ~ Ftse trends in an odd manner, usually a long pause from 11-2:30 and probability if Dow fut are stretched in the pre-market favour the contra trade in my own experience on the ftse. High probability Dow tracks back to pdc. But then I am only playing for small moves 90% of the time Fw so that perhaps as an influence :confused:

Or it could just be I am Sh..t at picking up on trend days :eek:

Last edited:
So far we are still in pretty good shape ... considering
Pullback has been mild (wrt points, retrace and time) so upside still okay.... perhaps for one more dart at this weeks highs. To change my mind the indices need to move down hard and with Dow now called down only around 40 from Tuesday's close (and +100 off wed lows ) shorts are not that uncomfortable should things change.

I'll put it on the line here and see that short of a miracle we're going down like an express elevator today.

Status
Not open for further replies.