Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I wanted

Oil NOW looking interesting... if you can handle the volatility
Don't try this at home........................
Crude Oil Chart

Edit:
OIL now not far off the ALL TIME HIGHS it hit just over 3wks ago..(when Spx was in th etoilet).. yet US indices are still holding up...but on the verge (?).. yep an anomaly.... or conundrum if you prefer... :LOL:
Can they both rise together again ??

Oil Makes New All Time Highs .... but it must keep on making highs now .... or else !!
Don't you just love record highs .... :LOL:

Still some cows sorry bulls left in the market.
Just have to put them down then.:cheesy:

Sorry to bring up the fundamentals but Crude Oil spiking up to $111.30 causing a sharp rise in headline inflation and the Fed in a rate cutting cycle?

Is this a recipe for disaster?

Who is actually buying this market...

oil has been going up while the bulls have also pushed the equity mkts...(oil went from $10 in the 90's to where we are now) and they haven't batted an eyelid...why will it change now? Transport co's are all passing the increased price onto consumers..

interesting for some ..

Oil and Euro close to all time highs...what about GOLD & SILVER...?

Hi FW, sorry I was out at the gym earlier so not around to answer your question about my stop.
Went short 523 but stopped out at breakeven despite seeing it being +57 at one point!
Went short again at double the size at 505 and this time out for +5 despite seeing that one go +27!!!
Perhaps I need to start adjusting my exits for this market :)

Hi FW, sorry I was out at the gym earlier so not around to answer your question about my stop.
Went short 523 but stopped out at breakeven despite seeing it being +57 at one point!
Went short again at double the size at 505 and this time out for +5 despite seeing that one go +27!!!
Perhaps I need to start adjusting my exits for this market :)

I think if you were around to watch you'd probably taken the profits when we had that large upspike from 12463 on huge volume. I think you could've had about +25...

you need to check your priorities, going for a work-out during a trading day isn't number one on my list :):p

short NQ 1823 on the breach of support

I wouldn't normally do this, but given I've already banked some profit today

Edit: hmm that's actually not a very good reason, is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.