Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
doh indeed! if you pulled the trigger you could've kept price from falling to my stop :LOL:

fwiw the dow seems to be getting more technical of late, it was so erratic recently its good to see it shaping up again. just waiting for it to go loopy again:whistling

(y)
reason for taking the trade, was a break above 600 on confirmed volume rise, am I right?

(oh wait you don't take volume into consideration...)

That's right bud. I don't bother with volume any more, less clutter the better, it's all in the numbers anyway.

Stop to 625(20)

fwiw the dow seems to be getting more technical of late, it was so erratic recently its good to see it shaping up again. just waiting for it to go loopy again:whistling

hmm... that's funny... last week I couldn't get my ahead around trading the dow, it seemed "erratic" indeed, this week's been a charm

so I wasn't the only one with this feeling then?

That's right bud. I don't bother with volume any more, less clutter the better, it's all in the numbers anyway.

Stop to 625(20)

Seems like you've developed a sense of reading the volume without plotting it on your chart.

(y)

I take it 685 will be your next target then?

FW, i notice you use candle charts, have you always used them?

yes, why?

never really gave anything else much thought
I'm used to them now... sometimes I plot a line chart, not that keen of the American 'bar charts'

Status
Not open for further replies.