Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will see a very tight range today before the employment report due out at 12:30 GMT. I feel this will be the major influence on which way the markets will be heading today, so keep your eyes peeled

Think we will see a very tight range today before the employment report due out at 12:30 GMT. I feel this will be the major influence on which way the markets will be heading today, so keep your eyes peeled

Limit 644 long 10pip stop. Try it again.

Why did you close the first long Paul? You needn't re-enter at a worse price... why not scale out instead? Looks to me like you were just trailing price a bit too closely.

I think your first entry was very good, the obvious first target was 12685 (like I said yesterday). Any trader will have noticed the springboard forming through the morning...

I reckon based on my pivot points - 524 or 464 (c). (n)

Hi there Atilla, you've been rather quiet lately... perhaps you can tell us some more about your outlook over the weekend :)

fwiw, I can't see any technical reason why we should go lower

Why did you close the first long Paul? You needn't re-enter at a worse price... why not scale out instead? Looks to me like you were just trailing price a bit too closely.

I think your first entry was very good, the obvious first target was 12685 (like I said yesterday). Any trader will have noticed the springboard forming through the morning...

Agreed FW. OK, could have put limits outside the quagmire and stops also, but wanted the quick stab. Stop to 675(20x2)

Out for 60.

I guess the only way one could've had an exit into the 730-750 region was by setting a limit order. And he would've needed a decent broker with very little slippage.

Unless someone managed to exit in the high 700 regions?

Anyway, good trade Paul... very straightforward (y)

I guess the only way one could've had an exit into the 730-750 region was by setting a limit order. And he would've needed a decent broker with very little slippage.

Unless someone managed to exit in the high 700 regions?

Anyway, good trade Paul... very straightforward (y)

Cheers mate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.