Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
allright, chop chop it is then...

not even thinking of putting a trade on, but with one hour to go, it's time to move into higher territory soon...

Seems like you've developed a sense of reading the volume without plotting it on your chart.

(y)

I take it 685 will be your next target then?

All i use is an average price line chart, and as The Rumpoled One uses, a horizontal line. It's just a case of being less dependant on anything except your own mk1 eyeballs and brain. At the end of the day, it's all about the pips, so we all do what we feel comfortable with.(y)

Today is interesting.... for the swingers...

Indices are said to be overbought on a few measures....so lets say we get a pop on the news ... will this make us less or more overbought over today/monday ? Slow stochastics on daily spx are over 95%.... I know it's not perfect ... and whilst high levels have been known to persist for a bit - that's an exception.

"Jolly Janet" Yellen of Fed gave an update of her 2k8 outlook in bloomberg interview in last 48hrs - it was pretty bleak and it makes me pause for thought when I see we are in yet another rocket move upwards...... as many turn intermediate term bullish.

Maybe the market has got it right ... and I should be dusting off my long list of low lying stocks ... for potential longs... again just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.