Dow 2007

Trapdoor

I think a break to the downside is on the cards. Lets be honest even a pullback of 200-300 points is barely a correction and probably very healthy for the market.

Only a break of 13000/13150 will change the perceived bullish outlook.

IIRC? Sorry, but what is that?

Tricks, do you want me to edit my post (which contains a quote from your post) to reflect the edit you just made? It's okay - I should leave silly abbrev. out of trading forums - clarity is king, after cash, which is also king.

I think a break to the downside is on the cards. Lets be honest even a pullback of 200-300 points is barely a correction and probably very healthy for the market.

Only a break of 13000/13150 will change the perceived bullish outlook.

Maybe it's the PPT at work, ha ha ha! They haven't had a mention lately! Ha ha. I tend to agree with you on the above, tight ranges like this generally preceed some strong reaction.

P.S. DC,You're very quiet lately, where have you been hiding?

The problem with days like this is that I lose my trust in my own judgement, which leads to me exiting trades prematurely, at either breakeven or loss. For example, I'm worrying about this long. My reasons were sound enough, and I have confirmation on the 2 and 3 minute charts, my system rules haven't been breached, but here I am thinking of covering my long at +2. Luckily I'm not swayed by the bearish sentiment of others, or I'd be running for the exit right now.

Maybe it's the PPT at work, ha ha ha! They haven't had a mention lately! Ha ha. I tend to agree with you on the above, tight ranges like this generally preceed some strong reaction.

P.S. DC,You're very quiet lately, where have you been hiding?

Ahh, the fabled Plunge Protection Team. Isn't that why the Fed have now hidden M3? So they can pump liquidity into the system to falsely inflate investor confidence?

Tricks, do you want me to edit my post (which contains a quote from your post) to reflect the edit you just made? It's okay - I should leave silly abbrev. out of trading forums - clarity is king, after cash, which is also king.

Don't worry ll, leave it as is. Just that I still don't understand IIRC!

cheers -Tricks

P.S. It is refreshing to see this thread so active!

Order input error!!!!!!!!!!!! Was dragging an order ticket on marketmaker and accidentally placed a trade! That cost me £10!