Dow 2007

Stop moved to +10 (which covers my earlier -9).

10 mins just went bullish. I'm liking this trade.

Good luck all.

And where is Dinos today?

exit first half at +30, stops moved to breakeven

Stopped out at +16. +7 for the day.

I think I ran my trailing stop up a little too fast. Given that it would cost me another 4 to go back in, I don't think it was wise.

Then again, everyone has their flaws. Taking profits too early is mine.

Good trade FW. You nailed the 3:00 pivot reversal beautifully.

thanks, it was exactly at the place where we had that 10-point consolidation yesterday evening... usually offers support, so a high probability long there for me

Good trade FW. You nailed the 3:00 pivot reversal beautifully.

I concur. I was trying to play that one myself, but didn't quite get the entry I wanted.

Outlook initially bullish - thinking there will be a drop on the open, to provide buying opportunities from 13450 or thereabouts. Looking to go long from there, subject to indicators,

I think I called it pretty good. I didn't trade it quite as well, with a long entry +5 from ideal and only a +16 exit. (too tight a stop). Also, if I were still long, I'd be a little concerned. 1 min has just gone bearish.

Then again, everyone has their flaws. Taking profits too early is mine.

Join the club :) In trending days I very often have a good entry near the beginning... but never manage to let them run as you would've wanted to when looking back at the day...

Plan for the Day.

Outlook initially bullish - thinking there will be a drop on the open, to provide buying opportunities from 13450 or thereabouts. Looking to go long from there, subject to indicators, with a target of around 13500. I think that resistance could very well be broken today.

Congratulations on that :)
you definitely nailed the first part, now let's see how high we can go...

Join the club :) In trending days I very often have a good entry near the beginning... but never manage to let them run as you would've wanted to when looking back at the day...

And I just missed to opportunity to buy back in with a free spread (almost). 71 on the offer, 67 on the bid.

This could be a retracement in an uptrend, or the end of it, and my signals do not support a further entry. Still, I wish I had stayed in, but I am +7 in the first 45 mins of trading, so can't bitch too much.

Good luck fw. And where is Dinos?

Limit to sell at 483 cash. Indicator -div for 30 mins. Double top forming. Question is, will I be filled?

Edit:

Bearish view correct, limit not hit.

New sell limit for 479.

Damn my own greedy limits, lack of foresight. I may be "missing out" on price action, but I'm not breaking my own rules, which is perhaps more important than any EOD P/L.

Edit: I'm flat, and don't have much of an opinion on short term direction. I was extremely bearish around 80 (cash), but didn't trade it. I'm reluctant to sell now so near support.

Anyone else with a position?

2 min chart bullish

3 min chart confirmation. Hoping for a resistance break here. If it continues through 85, I'm staying in - otherwise I'll be tightening stops,

Covered at 76 (trailing stop). +5 for the trade, +12 for the day.

I can't help feeling that it was a little too soon to exit, but nevermind. I am trading according to a plan scribbled down before the trade. Apart from the original impulsive trade, my discipline has been fairly good so far.