Dow 2007

We are on the border of the ...swampzone

(2) Just above us on spx we have a potential swampzone 1485-1490. Consequently I think I must be cautious if we remain below 1490 this week. Worse if we get into that area and fall down.

We seem to be standing on the edge of the swamp not sure whether to jump in ....lets see what happens this evening.... it's so exciting :LOL: :LOL:

Hi HS, don't trade the S&P, whats the significance, break up suggesting a rise, and vice versa?

S&p 500 cash

Hi HS, don't trade the S&P, whats the significance, break up suggesting a rise, and vice versa?

There is a wad of resistance in the 1485-90 zone...... June lows .... 62% of the slide to name but two.... so I expect it to be hard work to get through ... but it might....

Dow watchers may still want to watch 500ish if 430 is taken out... but they don't need me to tell 'em :LOL:

Oh..... s&p tends to give you more bang for your buck more than the mere 10% difference would imply...
if dow 13400 and Spx 14800

There is a wad of resistance in the 1485-90 zone...... June lows .... 62% of the slide to name but two.... so I expect it to be hard work to get through ... but it might....

Dow watchers may still want to watch 500ish if 430 is taken out... but they don't need me to tell 'em :LOL:

Oh..... s&p tends to give you more bang for your buck more than the mere 10% difference would imply...

On SPX 1503 is possible...even as high as 1510 which would complete H&S reversal...still way to much volume at August lows,which exceeded March lows by a fair margin.In my book this means a retest at least...

Two for the price of one

Spx up almost 16~ 160pts Dow up around 80pts

Good to see you back m8

On SPX 1503 is possible...even as high as 1510 which would complete H&S reversal...still way to much volume at August lows,which exceeded March lows by a fair margin.In my book this means a retest at least...

Yep I see those Steve ....
Famous last words but I'm starting to think the retest may be a shallow one..... I don't know what's going on any more........ :rolleyes:

I know as if I ever did in the first place :LOL:

Yep I see those Steve ....
Famous last words but I'm starting to think the retest may be a shallow one..... I don't know what's going on any more........ :rolleyes:

I know as if I ever did in the first place :LOL:

keep an eye on NDX...thats now hit it's first target of 2024...if we don't turn down here it can run to 2054 and will pull the others with it

Short Nas 2024

Reason, slightly speculative based on stochastics, price action and resistance

nice simple trade today. Bought YM at 13400 on a low volume pullback. In for 10 contracts, covered 8 at 440 and let two run with stop adjusted to 400. Closed the 2 out at the end of the day.

just repeating another ttrders comment,day after long holiday that lands on 1st business day of the mo. is a big up day,another guy said it was 401k money 1st of mo.and my dog said time for a walk

I staying flat today until after the FED’s Beige book at 18.00 GMT (FED’s overview of the US economy) A cut will see the market continue as we are now as is it already priced in. No interest rate cut will be carried through and stock markets will decline – probably very significantly.

Deutsche Bank have said the difference between the FED funds rate and the 3-month interest rate normally lis 10-12 basis points, but currently is 80 basis points, indicating serious liquidity problems in the money markets, which if not solved will drag U.S. into recession. Therefore, the FED needs to cut the interest rate in order to avoid a recession, ifhowever, the Beige Book doesn't points towards an interest rate cut, the markets will decline.

I'm out for now.

I staying flat today until after the FED’s Beige book at 18.00 GMT (FED’s overview of the US economy) A cut will see the market continue as we are now as is it already priced in. No interest rate cut will be carried through and stock markets will decline – probably very significantly.

Deutsche Bank have said the difference between the FED funds rate and the 3-month interest rate normally lis 10-12 basis points, but currently is 80 basis points, indicating serious liquidity problems in the money markets, which if not solved will drag U.S. into recession. Therefore, the FED needs to cut the interest rate in order to avoid a recession, ifhowever, the Beige Book doesn't points towards an interest rate cut, the markets will decline.

I'm out for now.

Useful post Dinos, I know naught of beige book's , time for a cup of coffee:cheesy:

Does it count ? Does it count ??

:cheesy: