Dow 2007

stick with it m8...it's me thats prob on wrong side here....:rolleyes:

On the 1 hour charts I still double top.

On the 15 min charts it's a short trend too.

Will stick with it.

I was thinking there's that 60-64 mark that you mentioned where the DOW always stalls on up or down.

I have 13940 as a first target. Plan to close 50% of pos at 40 and will let the rest ride. Assuming ofcourse the beast doesn't turn against me... :eek:

On the 1 hour charts I still double top.

On the 15 min charts it's a short trend too.

Will stick with it.

I was thinking there's that 60-64 mark that you mentioned where the DOW always stalls on up or down.

I have 13940 as a first target. Plan to close 50% of pos at 40 and will let the rest ride. Assuming ofcourse the beast doesn't turn against me... :eek:

I agree...if we break here, 33 cash at least....I'm using 15 min

I've a feeling I'll be stopped out on this, and I've made no profitable news trades. Regardless, 1h is down, confirmed on 15m too. I don't think a small fall from here is unlikely, and there seems to be ample selling pressure in the YM book as soon as we even smell 14050.

Okay, we've seen it test resistance and it has held (barely) so far. Are the bears strong enough to challenge support?

some jump up...what caused that ?
Don't know but it now puts the cat amongst the pigeons..... should travel higher that's the trend now so if it can't YIPPEE........ If it can will equities just ignore record high oil ??

Atilla - golden short on the way .... Easi money..... imo ( just need to be wary of blow out first..... geo stuff or BP blow out :LOL: ) either way it must come down or stox drop first .. and it comes down later....

No weakness below 14055. I'm tempted to take losses now, but I'll leave the stoploss in - otherwsie I wouldn't have traded the plan. To be honest, I think I am now wrong and the way I am reading the order book confirms this. Looks like I'll have to just take my -20 and come back another day!

I've a feeling I'll be stopped out on this, and I've made no profitable news trades. Regardless, 1h is down, confirmed on 15m too. I don't think a small fall from here is unlikely, and there seems to be ample selling pressure in the YM book as soon as we even smell 14050.

I have to trust the system and go with it. The

Still holding position.

You were right in the 15m time frame Steve, good call.

If it brakes 14000 I'll close my short.

Attachments

• US30 Cash070719.png
    US30 Cash070719.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 99
Broke 14000 cash. Stopped out for another -20. Net -58 for the day, and -£108 for the week.

Ouch.

Looks like it wasn't bearish!

Oh, I lost on paper too. My paper trade hit the 20 point stop before the 40 point target, so I lost on that too.

Paper Trade stats

Trades: 4
Wins: 0
Losses: 4
Win %: N/A
Average Win: N/A
Average Loss: 20
Net P/L: -80

Broke 14000 cash. Stopped out for another -20. Net -58 for the day.

Ouch.

Looks like it wasn't bearish!

this dont look bearish to me.....not today at least.....its the cash.....maybe tomorrow there will be something, but.........my bets are on a new high, and after that, another high.

Attachments

• dow 1.gif
    dow 1.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 113
out @ 96...may be a bit more in this but can't be arsed.... +31

Good 'brave' call Steve... :eek: Well done mate.

Still hanging on but prof is turned into a loss at the mo.

I will close pos at 14000 but really 14020 will be the turning point if 14000 gets rejected.

Pos closed for -22.