Dow 2007

Kevin, enjoy your CGT which by my calculations you will start to owe from the beginning of next week! Amazing pips indeed.

made a school boy error with the last one, didn't scale up through my time frames so i got kicked out to early by my signals. Got back on 13627 Currently at 13640

Aye CGT :( I've doubled my account already, so at the moment i'm the inland revenues wet dream... If things keep on going like this though i will be moving abroad...

made a school boy error with the last one, didn't scale up through my time frames so i got kicked out to early by my signals. Got back on 13627 Currently at 13640

Hi guys,

What a topsy turvy DOW. The strength in this beast is amazing. :devilish: Now the stocks are going up based on take over speculation. That is funny. Anybody remember Feranti? :LOL:

If it doesn't break out of 13600 I have it going down again. If it turns above then I'll go long.

This is really silly because having been bearish since last November, it gives a little and then surges ahead.

I think I got rid of my luggage now and prepared to switch sentiment on the turn of 600 in cash prices.

I'm flat at the moment but considering going short.

Good trading everyone..:)

out at 13660 for +33points. At the end of the day total +158pts from the mini dow futures. Nikkei next...

Dow and NDX yet to confirm SPX......could go either way here..the longer we hang around 560 the more likelihood we break that trendline

covered all shorts tonight on the above trendline breaks....bit cheesed off as could have had better profit if I'd took those profits earler at my 1506 SPX and 7820 Dax targets...greed I'm afraid.......closed @
Sept Dax 7942......+ 216
Sept SPX 1525..... + 200
Sept NDX 1998..... + 12

Tomorrow we start again.......:LOL:

out at 13660 for +33points. At the end of the day total +158pts from the mini dow futures. Nikkei next...

Nice trades Kev.....U achieved in one day what it took me 3 days of grief and sweating to achieve....well done m8.......:cool:

Cheers mate, so far today across all the markets i trade i'm up over 600points, but i have been sat here for 14hrs to get to this point and i've made 72 trades. Like i say, still got the nikkei to come at 1am, so i'm gonna go get some coffee and more cigarettes...

covered all shorts tonight on the above trendline breaks....bit cheesed off as could have had better profit if I'd took those profits earler at my 1506 SPX and 7820 Dax targets...greed I'm afraid.......closed @
Sept Dax 7942......+ 216
Sept SPX 1525..... + 200
Sept NDX 1998..... + 12

Tomorrow we start again.......:LOL:

Well done to both of you.

Double whopper with a healthy dollop of mustard. Scorching stuff. Sad but all those pips got me thinking about a big McDonalds burger. It's bedtime too. Very sad. I'll have to sneak down stairs in the middle of the night and raid the fridge I reckon.

We are now at 13600 on cash prices and I think it will be a testing time.

Still flat. Will see what happens tomorrow. I was thinking of shorting but looks like it could be a long shot. 4 Hour charts showing buy. Will stay out tonight. Too right. Tomorrow is another day...

Tomorrow will be another beautiful day.

Cheers mate, so far today across all the markets i trade i'm up over 600points, but i have been sat here for 14hrs to get to this point and i've made 72 trades. Like i say, still got the nikkei to come at 1am, so i'm gonna go get some coffee and more cigarettes...

blimey m8...that's some total....U trading all nite as well.....do you find time to take a dump??...................:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah trading all night too. I've got to give a quater of my profits to my old man tho because he lent me a nice healthy wedge to open my IB account so i wasn't tied down by their day trading rules. The plan is tho to teach my dad how to trade doing what i do (he's coming up tomorrow for his first lesson lol) so we can take in turns trading different markets. For exmaple one week i'll trade the european and american markets during the day, and he'll trade the asian markets over night, then we'll alternate every week. That way i can actually do stuff on a night like go for beers with my mates etc...

yeah trading all night too. I've got to give a quater of my profits to my old man tho because he lent me a nice healthy wedge to open my IB account so i wasn't tied down by their day trading rules. The plan is tho to teach my dad how to trade doing what i do (he's coming up tomorrow for his first lesson lol) so we can take in turns trading different markets. For exmaple one week i'll trade the european and american markets during the day, and he'll trade the asian markets over night, then we'll alternate every week. That way i can actually do stuff on a night like go for beers with my mates etc...

I'm gobsmacked m8....what a brilliant setup...hope it works out for you both.....

I'm trying to get my 3 young kids interested in the markets.....trouble is they're all girls and more interested in boys,cars,and clothes than daily candlestick charts.....:LOL: :LOL:

just tell how they will get loads of boys, cars and clothes if they master trading lol. On the wall behind my computer i've got two posters of a ferrari f430 and a ferrari 575m. I'm a ferrari nut and my dream is to one day be able to have one, and take it racing on weekends. So when i'm sat here at 2am thinking wtf am i doing? i just look at them and tell myself 'work your bolloxs of and maybe one day if you're lucky, they could be a reality'

The dream is enough to spur me on. If you don't have a dream rodney, you'll never have a dream come true....

just tell how they will get loads of boys, cars and clothes if they master trading lol. On the wall behind my computer i've got two posters of a ferrari f430 and a ferrari 575m. I'm a ferrari nut and my dream is to one day be able to have one, and take it racing on weekends. So when i'm sat here at 2am thinking wtf am i doing? i just look at them and tell myself 'work your bolloxs of and maybe one day if you're lucky, they could be a reality'

The dream is enough to spur me on. If you don't have a dream rodney, you'll never have a dream come true....

Too right m8....we all need goals in life.....good luck with the Japs 2nite...I'm off for a shower and horlicks....:LOL:

blimey m8...that's some total....U trading all nite as well.....do you find time to take a dump??...................:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

600 points in a day is pretty impressive kev nice one, great dedication to the ferrari cause m8. how did you get on with the nikkei?

steve again great trading good calls on those trades.

heres to another profitable day.

nothing spectacular, was up 137pts at the end of the day on the nikkei. Just had 140pts out of the spmib which was nice to get the day started off. Currently in another trade on it going long.