Dow 2007

I'm finishing very soon, glorious sunshine here today, turning into a lovely night.

Hi RC,

Port Grimaud, just outside of St Tropez, came here about 2 weeks ago and return to England in September.

My wife and kids come out a week Saturday, so I'm enjoying, plenty of R&R and watersports.

anyone else get them two nice runs on sept futures? I was long 13641, out at 13668 then short straight away at 13666 which i'm still in. Currently 109pts up today for mini dow 09 07, altho i'm still in a trade

anyone else get them two nice runs on sept futures? I was long 13641, out at 13668 then short straight away at 13666 which i'm still in. Currently 109pts up today for mini dow 09 07, altho i'm still in a trade

you are fast becoming a legend Kevin21 .. care to share your indicators/setup?

i should of scaled up to a 2min graph on that one then i'd still be in, ah well, there's always another one around the corner. Shortorlong pm me.

lurker- yeah i got my IB account sorted, and god bless the 1point spread :D altho it can go up to three at times... short at 13640 and i'm still in, around 35pts up at the moment, hoping to hit 13600