Dow 2007

Hi Steve, I'm here, been around all afternoon, trying some new settings and back testing, looking good at the minute, time will tell, how things?

Hi Steve, I'm here, been around all afternoon, trying some new settings and back testing, looking good at the minute, time will tell, how things?

still sweating on my shorts....looking better than it did pre-open though TBH...not out the woods yet tho'....need this 580 to give

If these new setting are right, this should work, we will see,

another long 605

Hello

Not trading at the moment away offshore at work.Looks like a good oppurtuinity for a short at the current price.So i'll say short at 13605 short.
Good trading
CJIA

Re trade

Target for trade 13555 stop would be set at 13635,5 min cash chart signal RSI looks weak under 50 level.

Hookshot, never thought of that, sorry Steve!!!!, might turn out Steve wins I lose yet!

Smileys

How do you get them beside your message here???

Again , if this is right, long again 615

If these new setting are right, this should work, we will see,

another long 605

Hi Robert,

You're a brave man. (Wish you luck with the system). I went out earlier (see previous post) and the shame is I missed today's high that I would most definitely have shorted!
I am so, so wanting to succeed on a Big short, I would have given this some real clout.

There must be several like me out there that were around to take the entry and I wish them every success. This index is going to take a big fall in the very near future. :cool:

P.S. Steve, good luck with your short.

P.P.S. Just one trade on the right stake is all I want. And, before anyone says it, I know that's being unrealistic. :LOL:

Hi Trick, I'm sure there is a big fall around the corner somewhere, it the meantime, I'll keep going long and short, as you know, I trade each day as it comes and what I (hopefully) see.

FWIW I got a sell signal on Dax today on it's close......not that i've covered myself in glory with these calls....:LOL:

worth watching tomorrow tho'.....:LOL:

Review of the system I'm testing

It needs refining!!

Got my initial entry fine fine, in fact the second was not to bad, the third, a very big wrong and needs refining. Still Closed 1st trade and 2nd trade at 610 for +15, and 3rd for loss -5. +10 in all.

Need to re-look at system

Steve, Brilliant, well done