Dow 2007

Coming up to 5pm - Afternoon session kick off. Which ever direction it takes off - it will happ in next 30 mins. I hope to participate either way.

You in then for longs?
I'm still holding mine it's up 30 points now, but moving in stop closer.

Hi FW, without giving a full resume of "Dinos",the late session is my favorite time of the session. In my early years, I was stung badly and lost quite a large amount in early session trading, and prefer mid session trading, let the movements happen, wait and jump on board.

It also fits in with my lifestyle, althought I trade for a living, I'm in a fortunate position, I don't have to trade all the time and generally only take the safe trade. The more I trade, I find I may take a trade that I really don't need to take, (hence some recent posts).

I run mulitple accounts, (Longer Term Trend Account) where I trade with the trend and buy the dips, or sell the highs, depending which way we are trending,locking in profits along route, ie: I have been long on the DOW since April, buying the dips as I feel appropriate.

In addition I run my day trading account which is what I post on this thread, this allows me to take long or short trades to get the best out of the market

June 30th will be my last days trading until September, as I will be going over to France to clear up some business issues, then for some serious (SSSS), Sund Sand Sea & forgot the last one, my wife and kids will be coming over when the school hols begin.

Whats happening to the counter here, says 11 people logged on, but only 7 names appear, Never seen yours on there FW

Stockchart.com , screen changes

Anyody use Stockcharts and having a problem, I 've just entered a short position at 53, based on my set up on the 1 min chart, without touching anything, the whole chart altered, making my entry void, a position I shouldn't haven't taken. See how this pans out, very disappointed.

Anybody else??

Out flat, Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyody use Stockcharts and having a problem, I 've just entered a short position at 53, based on my set up on the 1 min chart, without touching anything, the whole chart altered, making my entry void, a position I shouldn't haven't taken. See how this pans out, very disappointed.

Anybody else??

Out flat, Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No trouble with mine ?!

Thata what I like healthy competion, may the best man win!!!

No posts from Lurker, is he OK?, anybody heard

Get the feeling a decent move coming....just hope on right side,would like to see more selling on NDX to feel comfortable....

Get the feeling a decent move coming....just hope on right side,would like to see more selling on NDX to feel comfortable....

Still looks bullish but there could be a quick sell before going up.
My two pennys worth.
all the best with the short.

Still looks bullish but there could be a quick sell before going up.
My two pennys worth.
all the best with the short.

cheers....hedged it with a touch 720 binary @ 5.6...just in case it becomes a complete horlicks

sFW, we talking the other day about entry exit points, I have been fiddling around with another indicator to add to what I swear by, it enabled me to enter the last trade earlier, I'll give it go and see how we fair, if it help I may introduce it long term.