Dow 2007

Atilla, 440, 1 point off my stop loss. Still hanging in.

Enjoying this thread!

I reviewing my stance, in view of my previous post suggesting overnight long

Not strictly related to the Dow

For those of you who may be interested, I have withdrawn the balance of my margin account. I'll be earning a nice 5% gross on that while I papertrade for a little while.

I hope you all have a good EOD. The shorting seems to be going well.

I'm not going anywhere until hounded out of here with torches and pitchforks, and will be around to post my papertrades.

Thanks for all the support

Cheers

Wanted to long again at these levels, but charts saying "NO not yet!".

I'm not taking any more longs... I think I've done enough and with each minute the time to reverse up is making this happen very unlikely... (look at volume taking off and unable to push price higher)

Leave last half hour if not allready in...could go either way into close,sellers become buyers etc....

cheers

Thanks for the caution Steve. Still watching. Feel as if I lost my nerve now.

Felt so good going short at 13517 but might stay out and keep my pips. :)

All my time frames 1 through 60 miniute bearish

Daily chart, first time since march 26, has the MACD histogram gone negative, MACD & TrIX at crossover, the ema 8 momentum stopped and closing the the gap between the two averages.

Atilla, you are perhaps right, for me given the time of the trading day, I will not trade again tonight, and review the charts tomorrow with a view to confirming the above and look to sell on a high.

All my time frames 1 through 60 miniute bearish

Daily chart, first time since march 26, has the MACD histogram gone negative, MACD & TrIX at crossover, the ema 8 momentum stopped and closing the the gap between the two averages.

Atilla, you are perhaps right, for me given the time of the trading day, I will not trade again tonight, and review the charts tomorrow with a view to confirming the above and look to sell on a high.

Eastern markets are yet to react to this aren't they.

Mr Greenspans words might have more kg than before now... :rolleyes:

Atilla, why 35,

Because I thought 40 might me a SAR significant level and wanted assurance with 5 more points.

Oh well done short @ 13432, SL @ 13450.

Target - somewhere in deep South country...

The Trin's levitating and we're at S3!, that's the lowest of the low in risk/reward ratios! Apart from the fact that, with the bank holiday, today is effectively the end of month.

Of course it can go pear shaped, it always can, but this looks a pretty decent long to me, then again!!