Dow 2007

Evening all, looks like I missed a good day so far, see if I can catch a few points beforeI go on my hols

Looking for a long from between 60 and 70. This looks like it could hold, and we are still in a bull market. Aren't we meant to be buying dips and selling rallies?

Of course, I need my DEMA crossover first, but both MACD and RSI have failed to match the earliter low at around 5:30pm.

Long lookinbg the option om my shortest charts, although 5 min charts still bearish, waiting for now

Steve, well done, good forsight.

LL, why put a figure 60 or 70, wait until your charts confirm what is happening, forget aiming for figures, watch, wait, confirm and act.

Still on the sidelines (only just)

Panic Stations

GUYS, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL STOP LOSS ORDERS WHEN YOU NO LONGER NEED THEM

I am net long from being stopped in from 95 (earlier trade). I just went long at 81.

Panic panic panic. Where to put a stop? Cover immediately? What if my account gets wiped out. Hold on since I took a long at 81 believing I was flat.

HELP!

Steve, well done, good forsight.

LL, why put a figure 60 or 70, wait until your charts confirm what is happening, forget aiming for figures, watch, wait, confirm and act.

Still on the sidelines (only just)

Dinos,
thanks.....years of sitting at a screen watching price action has some benefits to counteract the blurred vision.....

If Uncle Nas can't hold the 1875 area...that's major support. Probably looking for pushes lower S'n'P and on Dow. See what happens?

Covered 50. Ouch. The -30 from buying at 80 is fine, but add that to a -45 from the uncancelled stop - OUCH!

Lurker, not trading advice in any why, fwiw, If these lows hold, I will be looking for a impulsive correction tomorrow, and will mconsiderf taking a long position with s/l.

Its up to you buddy, waht you do.

And long 59

Steve, we've had 3 turns today on the hour last being 7pm .and ideas for 8pm ?
Sorry to put you on the spot but ....... :cheesy: