Dow 2007

LL,with all due respect 13500 was never going to be given up by bulls that easy....you always tend to get a break below,where the market shows it's hand,stops and limits are hit pushing back above 13500,then market resumes it's trend...if going short it's normally best to wait and get in on this bounce...

cheers
:!:

Why chase the market? I'm still flat, and I can't see a good entry with good risk/reward in any direction. Oh well, I'm not trading until I see a good setup. The longer I look at this chart, the more I feel I am missing out. However, I won't trade on that basis.

I really need solid S/R, and a confirmed bounce before I even think about it.

Bless you catracho, this is exactly what I have had in my mind for the last couple of weeks.

Wow. Here comes the fall as I write.

from where are you in? this should be your day Atilla :)

so far it hasn't been mine hehe...
anyway I'm looking to go long on 13500 futures ~ 13475 cash
this area should provide some support
volume might give clues

Edit: and just entered from 13500 ... now off to grab a bite

Just heard some great news on Bloomberg for all you Nas freeks (i'm one). It's topped!

2006 lows here we come!

Warning: Markets can go up and down.

Yipee!

Ahem, more control please Linesniffer.

Very narrow range here. Expecting a large breakout to one side or the other. I have a short bias at the moment. I don't see 500 being broken again today, maybe not even tested. Hovering just below 90 now. I think a trip to 60 in short order is quite likely.

Fwiw ......

Spx turn-ing at the 90d point... 23 May.
Spx topped in feb (22/2) and 90d later it's showing signs of ..... lets wait and see eh!

I just can't catch a goddamn break today. Was short from 87, moved stop to breakeven, stopped out. Looking for another short around 90.

Edit - to ambiguous to call at the moment. I'm looking for high probability entries only. My last two trades have been a breakeven and a +1.

Spx turn-ing at the 90d point... 23 May.
Spx topped in feb (22/2) and 90d later it's showing signs of ..... lets wait and see eh!

I know next to nothing about time cycles so excuse my ignorance, but isn't the 90 day measured from the lows?

anyone fancy a wolfe wave going to 570ish :cheesy:

EDIT: 40ish but still cheesy

Attachments

• dow5.gif
    dow5.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 123
Very narrow range here. Expecting a large breakout to one side or the other. I have a short bias at the moment. I don't see 500 being broken again today, maybe not even tested. Hovering just below 90 now. I think a trip to 60 in short order is quite likely.

Only trying to help here lurker, but trading is 90% sitting on your hands and doing nothing. Thinking is not part of the game... the thinking part should be done BEFORE the market opens.

If you insist on thinking, do some reading or check the Puzzles thread ;)

A little bit prem don't you think :cheesy: Only 2 d into slide but I really hope you're right :D

Hello sir.

Totally novice outburst from myself:LOL:

I've been a closet bear for the past 2 weeks, but now i'm out i feel so liberated, new and totally reborn...

:LOL: :eek:

Only trying to help here lurker, but trading is 90% sitting on your hands and doing nothing. Thinking is not part of the game... the thinking part should be done BEFORE the market opens.

If you insist on thinking, do some reading or check the Puzzles thread ;)

Perhaps I'd be better suited to scalping...against a 4 point spread :D

Yes, perhaps I am a little hyperactive!

Going to go take a break for a few minutes, and come back to find my buy stop at 11 has been hit. I am getting a little more disciplined with my panic exits. I've set a stop and a limit for this trade, so I should be able to let it run itself.

Looks like another stop out anyways.