Day Trade the FTSE

somebody kick me .. I was short at 6492 this morning but closed for just 7 points . then I went long and closed for -15 ..... taking a break

Time to go , Trade well lads/lass"s

Suns up :cool: off to the Tip :rolleyes:

find anything? :LOL:

at least you have the sun today .. any chance you can give it back?

I have a horrible feeling that my second long of the day (what was I thinking ) is going to end in some unpleasantness .. funny .. yesterday I could do no wrong

pff ... it's a classic and very familiar shape on the chart .. sharp fall followed by a half hearted rise which just falls over in a big curve ..

I had no bias short or long this morning .. even though there was bad news on Tate , Northern Rock (expected though) and there was news that Lehman's or some other of the big American financials are no longer super bullish ..so maybe I should have been bearish all along ..grr

find anything? :LOL:

at least you have the sun today .. any chance you can give it back?

I have a horrible feeling that my second long of the day (what was I thinking ) is going to end in some unpleasantness .. funny .. yesterday I could do no wrong

just got in short 1/3 @ 51

suns up NO y canna :D

Longs off menu untill we get back in open hr range:arrowd:

I was short at 49 but only for a point now flat .. I don't like the way it has just stopped short of making a lower low on the minute chart .. double bottom :confused: not convinced

edit: "making a lower low" --now it has

pff ... it's a classic and very familiar shape on the chart .. sharp fall followed by a half hearted rise which just falls over in a big curve ..

I had no bias short or long this morning .. even though there was bad news on Tate , Northern Rock (expected though) and there was news that Lehman's or some other of the big American financials are no longer super bullish ..so maybe I should have been bearish all along ..grr

any neg in dow futures and me thinks we might have quick look at S2 :?: before din dins

I was short at 49 but only for a point now flat .. I don't like the way it has just stopped short of making a lower low on the minute chart .. double bottom :confused: not convinced

edit: "making a lower low" --now it has

eyes on your Stocks for short my friend might be one more bite of cherry :?:

nice work .. it's days like today I tend to give up lots of points .. revenge or disaster . I usually opt for disaster ..:LOL: I am stying out for a while . Did I tell you I was short this morning :LOL: :rolleyes: :devilish:

spotted early post ahhhhhhh, but looks easy in hindsight

wise move if its not going your way, I will look to enter on any weakness in 15 mins

Feel a bit better, copped for -15.4 pts on dow (dec) swing off week high earlier in week, dont do many intended overnighters so take a bit to get back, bank balence can"t tell what the trade was which doesnt help head much :rolleyes:

see pm