Daily Dax

Cheers ziff,

I went long from the 13 area when I saw that it had topped out there on the 5th and 9th and then finally broke it (closed above 12th/13th) I thought it must be a real break up now...

Are you chaps purely short-term then or longer-term holders so to speak?

Put a tight stop because you are all short

Cheers ziff,

I went long from the 13 area when I saw that it had topped out there on the 5th and 9th and then finally broke it (closed above 12th/13th) I thought it must be a real break up now...

I am pretty short term....................trading mainly from 1 and 5 min charts.

Cheers ziff,

i'm not always able to get to the screen (nature of job) so mainly trade of 30min / 1 hour charts dropping to 1/3/5/15/ for the intraday stuff. same rules different time frame.

it's got that "i cant make my mind up" look about it at the moment. so no hourly trades yet till a confirmed setup either way. head swaying towards bearish at the moment though.

how about you pricey, i think on the fx you were fairly short term? and are you mainly a p&v man?

i'm not always able to get to the screen (nature of job) so mainly trade of 30min / 1 hour charts dropping to 1/3/5/15/ for the intraday stuff. same rules different time frame.

it's got that "i cant make my mind up" look about it at the moment. so no hourly trades yet till a confirmed setup either way. head swaying towards bearish at the moment though.

how about you pricey, i think on the fx you were fairly short term? and are you mainly a p&v man?

Hey Brutus, as Jacinto said much nicer pic.

Before answering I need to know what p&v is :LOL: .When I had a less stressful job I did scalp pretty successfully but now I need a longer timeframe setup (which I have developed now and just need to see how it pans out) Will also use the same setup on this Dax beast as it seems to trend pretty well. It's much easier to leave things run instead of messing around each time with an open trade. Too much thinking gets me into trouble.

Hey Brutus, as Jacinto said much nicer pic.

Before answering I need to know what p&v is :LOL: .When I had a less stressful job I did scalp pretty successfully but now I need a longer timeframe setup (which I have developed now and just need to see how it pans out) Will also use the same setup on this Dax beast as it seems to trend pretty well. It's much easier to leave things run instead of messing around each time with an open trade. Too much thinking gets me into trouble.

price and volume...yeah thinking too much about it can result in some mixed up grey matter especially on a monday morning with the hint of a hangover from the vino you drank at the italian last night before realising what time it was:LOL:

before realising what time it was:LOL:

I know about losing sense of time. I didn't mean to work last night, but just as we were going to bed at a sensible time, decided just to have a "quick peek for 5 minutes". Next thing I realised it was 3.30 am and almost time for getting up :rolleyes:

I know about losing sense of time. I didn't mean to work last night, but just as we were going to bed at a sensible time, decided just to have a "quick peek for 5 minutes". Next thing I realised it was 3.30 am and almost time for getting up :rolleyes:

And was it profitable staying up to that time ? :LOL:

Help

Hi guys

I use pro real time, I want to submit a chart, how do I do it?????????????

Afraid me and IT not the best of mates

potential puppies on Dax 3-mins LONG ??

(data spikes of equal value, but Puppy-Stochs showing a second "hook" above 25.)

Attachments

• dax-pup-jul16.gif
    dax-pup-jul16.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Hi Steve, Ziff, I note you are both short, may I ask on what you based your entries, I'm short, as you know I use dema/ma/stochastic, I have only had one short signal this morning at 10.30, when all 4 of my indicators were lined up perfectly at 8120, nothing since.

Just interested to see how other identify and entry position.

Hi guys

I use pro real time, I want to submit a chart, how do I do it?????????????

Afraid me and IT not the best of mates

hey dinos,

i use pro R.T best way i think is when on the chart hit the print icon in the bottom left.

instead of printing choose save.

file is then saved to you p.c.

then just upload to t2w as useuall. shouldnt be any need to change the format m8.

hope this helps cheers bd.