Daily Dax

Ok Here I am short... with a stop around the 20 mark (just too obvious isn't it!) something's gotta give very soon let's just hope it's in the short direction! I would like to see 8065 taken out tonight, if it does then more shorts tomorrow, if it hits my stop then further upside possible... how do I sound like a pro ;) Indicators on the hourly are looking downwards, unless the volume's dried up ready for the surge tomorrow. Daily doji which shows they don't see much more upside :rolleyes: (or will they take out stops then drop it like a hot potata!)

Well that's my take chaps anyone else wanna go?

Attachments

• dax.JPG
    dax.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 169
I'm still short from 8120, intend holding this. The 1 hour showing me a neg divergence on the Stochastic, MACD Histo divergence and macd crossover. DEMA/MA not quite there yet.

CMC quoting 8072/74 as I type, limit set at 90 guaranteeing (+30), hoping its not taken, if this breaks I want a lot if it!!!!

I'm still short from 8120, limit but set at 8090 locking in (+30),

I have a line on my DAX 3&4 hour charts at 8110, which has only been breached by candletick extension 5 times since 22 May 07 offering a good line of resistance, I am watching this very closely, if it holds and breaks down, this is were we may start from imho.

Whats everybody's thoughts?

I've been taking longs in the 8125-8140 support zone (futures price) today & last week. For the moment I can't see this breaching but if we can't get higher tomorrow it looks like it'll have to yield!

I'm still short from 8120, limit but set at 8090 locking in (+30),

I have a line on my DAX 3&4 hour charts at 8110, which has only been breached by candletick extension 5 times since 22 May 07 offering a good line of resistance, I am watching this very closely, if it holds and breaks down, this is were we may start from imho.

closed short @ 82 for + 16 and reversed long.......reason was today is first day we've actually manged to close above 8095.79 which was last significant high with volume on June 18....dubious whether this is the correct call as today volume was light,so will keep stops tight

And T2W is back..............

Well we got the down move - everyone get some of the action ?

Great trade Priceman !

And T2W is back..............

Well we got the down move - everyone get some of the action ?

Great trade Priceman !

I just wish I'd trust my system ....I thought I'd seen a long signal last nite even though my sell signal from Friday hadn't been negated.Why I have to tinker with things is annoying....so like a dimwit reversed long @ 82...stopped out @ 68 -14....entered short @ 63,covered @ 10 +53....flat now coz I was really just chasing the previous loss..Annoyed with myself and thats not the best reason to enter a trade...:rolleyes:

I've been taking longs in the 8125-8140 support zone (futures price) today & last week. For the moment I can't see this breaching but if we can't get higher tomorrow it looks like it'll have to yield!

and it did indeed :)
managed to take 50 out of that

It's a headscratcher.....

Dow still looks firm but DAX is near the bottom of it's pullback
both can't be right...:cheesy:
Is Dax an opportunity ? OR perhaps Dow pulling our ........ ?
Great fun nonetheless...... :LOL:

Been away for a few days and this thread seems to have come to a shuddering halt...............everyone away on holiday or are there any Dax traders still around ?

Been away for a few days and this thread seems to have come to a shuddering halt...............everyone away on holiday or are there any Dax traders still around ?

i'm flat the dax at the moment after missing the latest long and waiting for a new set up. very busy in the day now so trading of longer t.f. will catch up and post in the evenings or the days when i can get to the screen.

hope you had a good time away ziff and that you get onto some good intraday moves m8.

i'm flat the dax at the moment after missing the latest long and waiting for a new set up. very busy in the day now so trading of longer t.f. will catch up and post in the evenings or the days when i can get to the screen.

hope you had a good time away ziff and that you get onto some good intraday moves m8.

Thanks BD.........some good moves yesterday thanks to the 1 and 5 min combo.:p

How did you get on FW ?

Last edited:
Thanks BD.........some good moves yesterday thanks to the 1 and 5 min combo.:p

How did you get on FW ?

hope it continues...please still post your entries and exits, i know its quiet here but its good to look at how others are doing and to review the day over seeing what moves were made. off again now but will look in later . good trading m8.:cheesy:

Tempted to go long.........

Three drives off the 8000 on futures... and holding 62% of yesterdays move ..blah blah blah........ but dailies look dodgy...

Oh Dear........

Where you thinking of going long Hook Shot ? :confused:

It was around 930's on the futures.... but then price just sliced through...
But generally I'm hoping since we have pulled back steadily on 5min chart and have yet to make new lows we might just have a sling shot move to get Dax futures back on track ...... that's the only real (according to my style)- money maker I see on the Dax at present... since I missed the short earlier this morning.........

If that does not happen I'll have to go fishing somehwhere else... :eek: :rolleyes:

It was around 930's on the futures.... but then price just sliced through...
But generally I'm hoping since we have pulled back steadily on 5min chart and have yet to make new lows we might just have a sling shot move to get Dax futures back on track ...... that's the only real (according to my style)- money maker I see on the Dax at present... since I missed the short earlier this morning.........

If that does not happen I'll have to go fishing somehwhere else... :eek: :rolleyes:

7860 on cash is the big number...if that breaks there'll be more downside in this move..:rolleyes: