Daily Dax

Dax really struggling to get higher ...acting very subdued considering US up 60 odd pre-market...few weeks back this would be flying...maybe Euro breakout having an effect ??:rolleyes:

Dax really struggling to get higher ...acting very subdued considering US up 60 odd pre-market...few weeks back this would be flying...maybe Euro breakout having an effect ??:rolleyes:

What a difference an hour makes ..................what a performance :eek:

SEcond third closed at 91

and last out at BE.

20 points but could have handled that better............. :(

SEcond third closed at 91

and last out at BE.

20 points but could have handled that better............. :(

do you count that as 20 at 2/3 or 10 full points?

never quite sure how its done? good start to the day:D

do you count that as 20 at 2/3 or 10 full points?

never quite sure how its done? good start to the day:D

Short again at 90 :eek:

Not quite sure how its done either BD; I trade very defensively. So as soon as I am in 10 points I close one third and move the stop on the remaining to BE. I suppose it is 20 at 2/3s...........

Okay - since starting this post closed one 1/3 at 80...........

Short again at 90 :eek:

Not quite sure how its done either BD; I trade very defensively. So as soon as I am in 10 points I close one third and move the stop on the remaining to BE. I suppose it is 20 at 2/3s...........

Okay - since starting this post closed one 1/3 at 80...........

second third closed at 80

maybe but points = prizes :LOL:

looks as though it might fill the gap at some point today before up again?

steve, any input appreciated m8....

Hi Guys,
sorry m8....had a lie in...was up late looking at charts after y'days humdinger...:LOL:

Hi Guys,
sorry m8....had a lie in...was up late looking at charts after y'days humdinger...:LOL:

nice ziff hope your still in with the last part.

steve if we fill the gap and hit the high of the day yesterday then we will see how strong this baby is...:devilish:

steve if we fill the gap and hit the high of the day yesterday then we will see how strong this baby is...:devilish:

Still trailing last third BD; though finger has been hovering over the button a couple of times....................

I expect more strength from US today so long is the way at the mo.....that gap is the place,although bear in mind every man and their dog can see that also,so we may well overshoot/undershoot it.....