Daily Dax

I expect more strength from US today so long is the way at the mo.....that gap is the place,although bear in mind every man and their dog can see that also,so we may well overshoot/undershoot it.....

yeah agree with that anyway im long looking to stick with it for a bit...

I took 60 pips off this baby while in land of nod...zzzzzzzzzz....:D

what a beautiful game this can be when it goes right......:LOL:

looks like were going nowhere fast at the mo.

Hope its not going to be like this for the next couple of hours...................

Any of you guys watch Oscar and his Omni ? he is bullish for today on the S&P.

Dax gave me another short entry signal on the close tonight.....hope US rises further so will be looking for a higher entry either tonight going into Monday....

cheers

Dax gave me another short entry signal on the close tonight.....hope US rises further so will be looking for a higher entry either tonight going into Monday....

cheers

Get your short Steve ?

Still flat here....................at the moment :eek:

Get your short Steve ?

Still flat here....................at the moment :eek:

hey zif, hope the weekend was good. i would like to see dax take out the high before going long medium term and cant see this happening without U.S going upwards...

i'm expecting consolidation here before anything happening either way but will try to catch the train when it happens.

short term we've had a slow start today and no real direction, could be we stay between 8065 and 8140/8160 all day :devilish:

looking like a possible short on in a min down to around 8100. only just got to the screen so will wait it out for a bit.

all the best trading today :D

Hope you don't mind chaps, I'm moving into Dax territory. Usually I'm pure FX but with the moves on Dax I feel I should have a go at diversifying...

Any hints or tips for a newbie indices trader? I'll post a chart later on today if that's alright? otherwise just tell me where to go and I'll go there, hehe:cry:

All the best and keep up the calls

PS I'm long from this morning which worries me a bit as you guys follow this thing and seem to be all short!! Bit worried about that!

HI BD; welcome along Priceman :)

Hoping for a move to 8100 as I have gone short at 18 on the cash...............

Where you long from Priceman ?

Hope you don't mind chaps, I'm moving into Dax territory. Usually I'm pure FX but with the moves on Dax I feel I should have a go at diversifying...

Any hints or tips for a newbie indices trader? I'll post a chart later on today if that's alright? otherwise just tell me where to go and I'll go there, hehe:cry:

All the best and keep up the calls

PS I'm long from this morning which worries me a bit as you guys follow this thing and seem to be all short!! Bit worried about that!

more than welcome m8. i pop over to the weekly fx thread to see whats happening too but cable has been pretty hairy for me reacently:eek:

fwiw i've got it as a long more or less from the open today in all short term time frames but see conditions shaping up for a short (wait for it to shoot up now):devilish:

cheers bd.