Daily Dax

Hi Steve, Ziff, I note you are both short, may I ask on what you based your entries, I'm short, as you know I use dema/ma/stochastic, I have only had one short signal this morning at 10.30, when all 4 of my indicators were lined up perfectly at 8120, nothing since.

Just interested to see how other identify and entry position.

Morning - thought you were on holiday ?

I had a signal to sell from my 5 min chart using my DEMAs at 9.20 BST. I like to take 10 points on one third and move my stop to BE on remaining. I did not get that and then closed a tad too early. :rolleyes:

The second position was off the 1 min chart, using my DEMA and MA cross.

What time did you go short Dinos ? 930 UK time ?

potential puppies on Dax 3-mins LONG ??

(data spikes of equal value, but Puppy-Stochs showing a second "hook" above 25.)

hi trendie,

could be puppies, looks so much differant on my chart though.

how about puppies short in the 30 min dax chart.

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX30min.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX30min.png
    24 KB · Views: 206
Hi Steve, Ziff, I note you are both short, may I ask on what you based your entries, I'm short, as you know I use dema/ma/stochastic, I have only had one short signal this morning at 10.30, when all 4 of my indicators were lined up perfectly at 8120, nothing since.

Hi Dinos.
I've got an EOD system which I use based on price/volume....It gave me a sell signal Friday so the following day only allows me short entries.....

Closed 1/3 at 82; stop on remaining to BE

have to go out now so latest short closed for +8 net.

steve see the ibex thread started by nkruger. puppies are great to fondle, hence me being late to the screen this morning:cheesy:

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

BD, if your are around, or anybody who can help

I have saved my Pro real time chart to my PC, Cannot upload, says invalid data.

Any tips????

Any tips????

Dinos,
I ain't really a techie but can you send to paint....?

Attachments

Saved 2 charts, 1 from stockcharts and 1 from Pro Real time, can save to paint, but when I try to upload onto t2w, says invalid files

Saved 2 charts, 1 from stockcharts and 1 from Pro Real time, can save to paint, but when I try to upload onto t2w, says invalid files

did you click browse...this should bring up the saved charts in your folder...then click on the chart itself,the address will then be shown...then upload ???

when you've got your chart in paint and added all your squiggly lines etc....go to file at top of page and then save as.....either jpeg,gif,etc...then try the above again....

cheers

Meant to ask you Dinos - what size of stop do you use ?

I've got a stop @ 121 cash and with US flying again I'm amazed I ain't been stopped out......yet...:rolleyes:

Interesting, DAC, CAC, Bel20, Nas not following in (%) terms

IBEX, SMI are

Any tips????

sorry dinos was out for a bit. when you save the file from prorealtime it should be saved as a .png file. this should upload fine. i have never had any probs with it. any more help need just let me know.

cheers bd.

Thanks for all the responses to my uploading problems, appreciate it, I will try again