Daily Dax

Hi Steve, I see you are expecting further falls, to 30/20 levels, unless I'm blind or more than likely missing something, where do you get those figures from?

Hi Steve, I see you are expecting further falls, to 30/20 levels, unless I'm blind or more than likely missing something, where do you get those figures from?

Hi m8....some holiday your having !!! u supposed to be chilling out....:cool: :cool:

There is an unfilled gap from 27 June at 7822 up to 7847.....we sneaked into it today with a low so far @ 7846 with big volume bar on 60 min....this should at least get retested...
We gapped down on the open,which needs to be filled also...this runs from 7934 to 7922....just a question of which of these two gaps get filled first....:rolleyes:

Hi Steve,

It was staring me in the face, couldn't recognise it.

I'm chilling M8, looking for something to fill some time with until my wife & kids get here next week.

Cheers

Robert

Steve,

Don't know what entry was or how much up, weekly and daily heading down, hourly's near bottom of stochastic ranhe, what about locking in profits and let run, win both ways?

Steve,

Don't know what entry was or how much up, weekly and daily heading down, hourly's near bottom of stochastic ranhe, what about locking in profits and let run, win both ways?

sold @ 8158 Sept Dax.......1545 Sept SPX......2010 Sept NDX.........so got a bit of wiggle room here

thursday dax

got a long signal on hourly chart but waiting to see what happens in the lower time frames first before taking any new trades on had a great 200 point run down in as many days so dont want to give any back:p

whats everyone else think or what trades are on?

all the best trading for today guys;)

got a long signal on hourly chart but waiting to see what happens in the lower time frames first before taking any new trades on had a great 200 point run down in as many days so dont want to give any back:p

whats everyone else think or what trades are on?

all the best trading for today guys;)

got short at 7916 cash and now have it as a short on 3 / 5 / 10 min charts still a long on hourlys though...wait and see ;)

stops in at 7900

Last edited:
Good start BD; that using your 5 and 12 DEMA/MAs ?

Late start for me this morning..............:eek:

have got an 8 dema and 10 sma on at the mo just experimenting with at the mo, Azimut was using it and seems pretty good. it seems to kick in more or less where my old ones did actually. hope you had a good lie in:LOL:

morning guys....another day,another dollar.....Dax filled it's gap down from y'day and looks weak relative to US performance....problem is I don't fancy going short with US looking positive.....I'd look to be a buyer if we can get down to 7860 level,otherwise staying flat till US open......:rolleyes:

have got an 8 dema and 10 sma on at the mo just experimenting with at the mo, Azimut was using it and seems pretty good. it seems to kick in more or less where my old ones did actually. hope you had a good lie in:LOL:

A lie in ? Three young children here - whats a lie in again ? :rolleyes: