Daily Dax

No stops initially BD, but once in a trade, I go for my standard 20 pips target and once that's reached I try for more but always get out if it goes back to the +20. If it fails to reach the initial target I'll bail out at -10 for a small loss. Been quite lucky with the puppies, so relaxed trading all round !!

Just re-read that thread and have to add that those figures are for the Dax - on the Ibex (and Dow) I will let the trade go the wrong way by -25 before i call it a day, there's more volatility on those 2 !!

Looks like it's gong to be FUN today.....

Just re-read that thread and have to add that those figures are for the Dax - on the Ibex (and Dow) I will let the trade go the wrong way by -25 before i call it a day, there's more volatility on those 2 !!

Looks like it's gong to be FUN today.....

Think I have grasped your strat - any chance you could post a chart of today to confirm ?

I have them set at 7 and 21 ;)

Just tried your DEMA settings on the 3 min Dax chart with my Stoch settings (39 2 8) and it looks really promising !! Caught this morning's short at 08:51 very well. Didn't enjoy the 1 min chart though - far too like Ice Cream to me (Mr Whippy)......

Think I have grasped your strat - any chance you could post a chart of today to confirm ?

Hopefully a chart is now attached. Shows 'Puppy Divergence' just before the big short this morning. The DEMA are in as well, showing what a good confirmation indicator they are .... :LOL:

Attachments

• Dax Puppies.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 217
Unfortunately, I posted my last DAX entry on the Dow Pages:eek:

I went long at (27) and just closed out at (42) for +15, (+31 for the day so far):cheesy:

11.00, bad entry really in TA terms, entered price action/movement, first green bar, no extentions, should have waited for confirmation at 11.10, price then was 24, so not a lot would have been gained.

Hopefully a chart is now attached. Shows 'Puppy Divergence' just before the big short this morning. The DEMA are in as well, showing what a good confirmation indicator they are .... :LOL:

big old pair of katie's on the hourly dax today right before the nice move today....:cheesy:

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    14 KB · Views: 144
  • DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX1.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX1.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
What a difference 24 hours makes :cheesy:

What caused that fall at 645pm last night though?