Daily Dax

And there were two............ :cheesy:

OK; I am currently short 93; 33% closed at 83 and stop on remaining to BE

And in fact stopped out whilst typing the above......:eek:

Need to type quicker :LOL:

One heck of a large GAP up this morning. Will be interesting to see how R1 acts today, support or resistance?. If we break if up, I see the next high of 8115, which also is the current R2.

I am currently flat on the DAX, MA 39, 50 heading up my shorter timesframe DEMA & MA's heading down. I'm intend trading this today using the 10, 15 & 30 min timeframes only as they look to be all saying the same, the hourly charts although still heading up to the upper reaches of the stochastic indicators, if they turn correctly, I will be looking to short this index down, so for now, I'm flat and waiting

Ziff, I think I remember Firewalker from the Dow thread say he trades the DAX, lets see if we can get him and other to join us on this thread, the more the merrier?

Damn, finished typing this, and the Index drops 30 points

Last edited:
Ziff, I think I remember Firewalker from the Dow thread say he trades the DAX, lets see if we can get him and other to join us on this thread, the more the merrier?

Damn, finished typing this, and the Index drops 30 points

Sure !

Yep that drop caught me on the hop as well :rolleyes:

Time for a cuppa me thinks, missed all my entrys, to busy trawling through sites etc, my 10 min set up confirmed short on IBEX (15113) at 10.20:rolleyes: , now (15036). CAC (6123) at 10.40:rolleyes: , now (6113) and DAX (8100) at 10.40:evil, now (8075). Have to sit and wait now:( :(

Time for a cuppa me thinks, missed all my entrys, to busy trawling through sites etc, my 10 min set up confirmed short on IBEX (15113) at 10.20:rolleyes: , now (15036). CAC (6123) at 10.40:rolleyes: , now (6113) and DAX (8100) at 10.40:evil, now (8075). Have to sit and wait now:( :(

On to the next one.............

Where are you based Azimut ?

UK according to your profile; what time zone is your clock in ? ;)

DAX, CAC, Ibex, all the same, oscillating along in a tight range, probably have to wait until the US session to get some movement.:rolleyes:

Thats it for me for now, back for the PM & US session.

Anyone get the move down at 1530 ?

not traded dax today, other job taking up all my time, was a nice move though. happy to get involved in this thread...dax is great for short term spread betting trades because of the tighter spreads than the dow:D

how about you ziff, did you catch it or the one this afternoon?

bd.

not traded dax today, other job taking up all my time, was a nice move though. happy to get involved in this thread...dax is great for short term spread betting trades because of the tighter spreads than the dow:D

how about you ziff, did you catch it or the one this afternoon?

bd.

Hi Brutusdog..........welcome along !

I got the move down from 90 but only for 20 points. Still every little helps ! I like the smaller spread too :cheesy:

Anyone get the move down at 1530 ?

Oh Yes, :cheesy: and the one just after 9.00am this morning. :cheesy: If you read my thread on a Simple Trading Strategy for the Ibex, you'll see the Stoch setting I use (39 2 8) and how well it works on the Dax as well. Give it a try, it works on its own without any other indicators, although I use a 8 Ema & 18 Sma for confirmation........

Hi Nick, excuse my ignorance, I have put stochastic at your setting in to look how it worked today, I cannot see were just after 9.00 you entered, the 1st opportunity I have on my screen is short at 9.52. Am I missing something here??

Oh Yes, :cheesy: and the one just after 9.00am this morning. :cheesy: If you read my thread on a Simple Trading Strategy for the Ibex, you'll see the Stoch setting I use (39 2 8) and how well it works on the Dax as well. Give it a try, it works on its own without any other indicators, although I use a 8 Ema & 18 Sma for confirmation........

dr...did you get a glimps of some puppies on that 9am m8, i didnt in any time frame? nice trade though:D

Hi Nick, excuse my ignorance, I have put stochastic at your setting in to look how it worked today, I cannot see were just after 9.00 you entered, the 1st opportunity I have on my screen is short at 9.52. Am I missing something here??

if your on prorealtime az then is that not 9 with the hour diff?:confused: