Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

frustrating..........the gold/USD correlation is so sweet its untrue.....but USD wont move up anymore at the moment ..........could do with DJ30 fallign ....that would start it all happening !

N
There we go(y) I got out of €$ just in case, but I'm still short cable & €Y

I have another Trial indicator currently screaming at me to buy U/J ........just a thought.....

sorry all.....luvin it but work is piling up.

later GMP in driving seat fo rnow as JRP out today

Seats all yours GMP.....

N

I have another Trial indicator currently screaming at me to buy U/J ........just a thought.....
Is that Buy the USDJPY cross, or buy those two against allcomers. I don't see any really strong divergence between the two...

hi all

really thought Tag was turning but not yet....euro still running down.....

now i really gotta go !
N

Hi all

just popped back for 2 seconds.....look at these charts....its really this easy at times......you just have to pick the correct G6 currencies to trade against the Tag :whistling

....and I was about 5 minutes off of calling that turn at 11.55am in my previous post....:cheesy::

E/U came back 40 pips , G/U only 20 pips.....not bad though

(its easy when you are an armchair trader :p)

N

Attachments

• its this easy......jpg
    its this easy......jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
and can you see it slowly trying to reverse again now and TAG possibly go up ?

look for the clues on those markets......movement around the 20ma is as good as any bias I look for plus some confirmation of price action...

later....i'm gone !
N

looks like we know who the Black swan team are gonna call....:p

me?.....I take it 1 bar at a time from 1min to daily.....:smart:

N

Attachments

• blackswan commdolls.pdf
    727.9 KB · Views: 236
this is getting silly today........

Attachments

• it cant be this easy.jpg
    it cant be this easy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 117
Hi all

just popped back for 2 seconds.....look at these charts....its really this easy at times......you just have to pick the correct G6 currencies to trade against the Tag :whistling

....and I was about 5 minutes off of calling that turn at 11.55am in my previous post....:cheesy::

E/U came back 40 pips , G/U only 20 pips.....not bad though

(its easy when you are an armchair trader :p)

N

Brilliant call on the exit for cable:clap: Euro had a bit left in the tank... but this game's all about making a profit - better to exit early for a gain than late for a loss.

but not that silly.................the trend was our friend.....!

N

Attachments

• DOH.JPG
    DOH.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 125
take a FXcorrie....set it to 20ma 1 delta......remove all the currencies except NZD,AUD and CAD........see what I am doing ?....they are all falling at moment so I buy the Eurozone (rising) into the descending tag team ......shimples !

N

Brilliant call on the exit for cable:clap: Euro had a bit left in the tank... but this game's all about making a profit - better to exit early for a gain than late for a loss.

thanks.......JRP has a brilliant trading system where he does let it run as much as possible still with a decent S/L........me as I am a novice trader I practice the principle of smash and grab at all times....(unless theres a big move and I Get the luxury of moving the S/L to past b/e)

N

Last edited: