Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

and just to upset you ......my systems are telling me I have 3-4 other pairs much more worth scalping at moment .so I shouldn't be wasting time on ea at moment to scalp

that's actually the power of how ive set my system up .....I am always on the main 2-3 scalps.........always where the money is

back to EA sells ...........worth risking a sell here ?

Attachments

• ea3.JPG
    ea3.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 114
personally for me no..........nothong to do with the pattern ..its just the UCAD is a screaming sell and I'm sitting here looking at a pair with about 4-5 pips on offer before a Support level

probability based decision making......

yo see for me successful trading is not as much to do with reading a patteron on a chart ..its managing a portfolio of optins and always being on the optimum one

you have 28 pairs in the G8 to play ...........don't waste time on the wrong ones

N

actually i'm being a little hard on the EA ..........but you can see my pount now right ?

look at the rejection

if I can persuade it to offer a swing low around the 40's again I would go fro another bite ............but I feel its going to bounce for a while and I have bigger fish to fry

N

Attachments

• ea4.JPG
    ea4.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 87
and we are heading for 7.30 bar so I would wait now to see what ea will do aftwr selling this last 30 mins

being a good trader is not just about a few lagging indicators guys ...its reading price action

have a good day
N

so this offer ?

not in a million years

why ?

experience .its gonna bounce north .and if it doesn't who cares ?

N

Attachments

• ea5.JPG
    ea5.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 91
tricky dicky ...............gu rebuys now above the 2977 if confirmed on pa

gu was a flop ...........b/e on a fast break north that failed

yen sells better on UJ and actually EJ

meanwhile hows that EA sell working for ya all ?

see..........its not going south ...said so..youve missed 4-5 trades on other pairs watching this

N

Attachments

• ea6.JPG
    ea6.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 74
hope that was useful ...........actually the last 30-40 mins has been naff...........nothing decent showing as a lead currency to follow

CAd buys about the only real show-wer........yen is the buy also but still realistically its a sell for the day

ok have a good one .........and remember ...........use lagging indicators to get you into a few potential pairs to trade but use price action for the trigger ......NOT LAGGING INDICATORS

N

ok one last look

go back and read my comments on thw last 6-7 pictures of the EA

I said I might sell if price came back to early 40's ..............so I have been right ..........but also note I was scared of the Support level ............so i was right again

unless you want to play pinball on only 5-8 pips this is not the pair to be trading at moment

and the UJ and the EJ have slammed 30-40 pips south whilst you are watching this pair :)

N

Attachments

• ea 8.JPG
    ea 8.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 83
happy to talk about the posts this morning .....just trying to say that buying stupid expensive indicators is not going to make you money in the long run ....only your experience will make you money in the long run

ok gonna scoot as busy today elsewhere ......hope the posts were useful .....not real time or a trading room but that comes next year hopefully when i am a F/T trader again

uj and EJ now been the winners for me today ..........but a little scrappy ....hence I was doing my EA sermon instead here ....hahahahaha

have a good day :)
N

and a conclusion on EA

until it breaches either side of the range its not worth the pips/risk guys ........but you knew that ...right ?

which way ? ...............how the hell do I know !

hahahaha

N

Attachments

• ea 9.JPG
    ea 9.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 94