Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

sorry i posted this on wrong thread !!
update - 4710 now the EA and selling nicely

nice conclusion to my sermon ........I am now happy to sell / resell this as it offers from that range

have a good day :)

N

Attachments

• ea10.JPG
    ea10.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 70
cmon lets get some participation going here

buy or sell ........or no trade ?

tell me where we shoulf be looking to

1) Buy
2) Sell
3) forget it because XXX/XXX is the pair to be trading at moment

tell me .....:)
N

Attachments

• ea 11.JPG
    ea 11.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 79
ok just to finnish up on this

heres my ideas

A) yen is a ballistic BUY ........so this is nowhere near my main pair(s) to be trading

B) if I was trading I would sell it only confirmation of 4684/87 being rejected again ....in truth the Aud is too weak at moment to justify chasing it south

N

ok just to finnish up on this

heres my ideas

A) yen is a ballistic BUY ........so this is nowhere near my main pair(s) to be trading

B) if I was trading I would sell it only confirmation of 4684/87 being rejected again ....in truth the Aud is too weak at moment to justify chasing it south

N

and sure - we see EA is falling .........but for example the EJ just dumped 15 pips in 2 minutes ...........so ea is not the primary scalp for me :)

N

200 pip selloffs on the UJ and EJ from 6am this morning ...if you jumped in around 6.30 am and ran it boyoboy are you a hero :)

I have been in and out all morning .cant claim 200 pips on each ....but ive no complaints

N

afternoon N ----- just curious are you long GU from 1.30000 area within last few minutes ?

hey buddy - GU way back in the pack to trade for me .........let me look

the 2995 breach around 12.52 was interesting .....and I could have gone in on confirmations.....but then its faded as you know

in truth ive got so much yen action in my blood this morning/ pm ...nothing comes close :smart:

N

the yen is only actually around 80 pips up on the day from Asian opens .........but with a swing low in Asian to -100 that's why the London 200 pip move has been so beautiful

and if anyone is interested the yen 3 duck corrie was flashing buys at 8.25 am ..........better late than never and still got you 150 pips on those pairs !

N

ok lets settle back for the us session

the yen will take hits soon.it needs a rest

i'll focus on USD, AUD, and CAd Euro sells ...........mu main issue is finding bulls at moment aside from the yen

N

first port of call is potential usd buys ........watch the U/J .......that 100.58 looks like the low

jees the yen is still coming north ............unbelievable .200 pips swing and still coming

we have found the area here if yen is going to finally fade ...........E/J and UJ recent lows ......watching here live ......