Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

cad beach sells as hoped ..yen again pulling bull ...early us promising London extension plays

gu buys cruising.............ucad could be a rebuy soon...sitting on the 3168 S levels ,

a little tricky now ..only usd showing as a solid sell , Euro as well

I was talking to a couple of traders I mentor over the weekend and reviewing their performance in last few months

they both do their on thing these days - still a good % of forex Strengthmeter systems involved in there but generally they have evolved to their own styles ......as we all do eventually

my main comments were they are both over trading ..........you can have too much of a good thing if you start to lower standards on signals taken .......

Less is more sometimes !

they teased me about posts like this a while back - but my defence was I was fine-tuning a scalping system so was blasting away to build up the trade sample level ...and scalping pretty well from what i rememeber !!!

hahahahahahha

remember - less is more in trading ........so don't push it

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2051.html#post2533242

Last edited:
cad sells banging again....respect to anyone who caught the bounce at 3149/51

that's real trading dudes

N

ea bouncing north ...wedge now on R level 4786.........

to beach or not to breach ?....that is the question

great session now from EU buys ....jees that pair is normally as dull as dishwater

cant get back to screens tonight to trade :(

I see a Bull EURO / USD / AUD / Yen
I see Bear CAD , GBP

you do the math for scalps to be on :)

N

morning all

been scalping away - sorry I didn't post

overnights
Yen and NZD Bulls
euro cad , usd bears

6am opens
usd was bull but now a roraring bear - sell
euro bull , cad bear
others rangy - yen still tight and not showing its hand

pairs scalped
nice action so far ..early EA buys ,ucad buys .......thenin last 30 mins booming usd sells offers eu buys , GU buys UJ sells

pip fest with usd so bear

N

heres a guy at FF really kicking butt with my systems :)...he bagged the NU buys this morning

My last post here, thank you to Neil for having me here, this morn trades NZD bull , snort snort Good luck all Pip {image}

hey P

thanks for contributing ..what a GREAT morning !! Thumbs Up

jees NZD/USD .you sure picked the BEST pair trending at moment - respect !!!

N

the usd actually is not a triple arrow sell signal on the 3 duck corrie ........but NZD and Euro are ..............the EU and NU have delivered some great bull pips this morning :)

N

Attachments

• 3 duck corrie signals.JPG
    3 duck corrie signals.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 104
usd still selling.........UCAD is most interesting at moment in the usd pair stable ..........selling off from early 3200's now

gbp and usd are selling ..........if usd now slows the gu could really go bear

usd on S level for London low..........hmmmmm.....i'm right on that gu for resells here