Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

OK it went from A to B but what price and time (did or would ) you have entered trade with stop /target etc ???

tough crowd.....heres a a few areas dude

and my heads up at 8.52 this morning .........lets not let me do all the hard work eh ? ;)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2281.html#post2812362

my scalping system was screaming sell GBP from around 8.10 am much earlier ....but as stated the usd was bear as well so I was on other pairs .......

the ma is a 60 and that's a 10 ma Bollinger .........don't quote me on them as a system .........I have loads of stuff up across the charts and that happened to be on this one .....cant remember why ...must have been looking at something over weekend re envelopes ......I don't use Bollinger in my scalping normally :smart:

and they are my indexes for usd and gbp (usd is neg)..again available on my links

N

Attachments

• gu opps today.JPG
    gu opps today.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
hey be-positive

I appreciate the comments and the input .......few others bother at T2win :)

I will run some training in 2017 but too busy this year so sorry this appears disjointed at times .........I am not a F/T trader at present so cannot offer anything like the live calls / trading rooms that other can

N

in my usual pair scalping stable nothing close to the gu bear train........ucad buys training well back for the morning

Thanks neil , not trying to annoy you , just curious on your entry times for shorts on that GU, I can see them
examples
GU 9.11 am trigger 34 area
9.39 am = 12 area
9.51 am = 09 area

if anyone needs to contact me you all know where i am - go to my profile here for websites and other links

N

watching the us session warm up......

yen bull ..usd rangy .....cad selling so far ...gbp rangy.....Euro bear ...theres 10-15 bull pips needed on that to even consider its gonna recover in US session

pairwise the EJ bear has delivered early US .....

N

Thanks neil , not trying to annoy you , just curious on your entry times for shorts on that GU, I can see them
examples

GU 9.11 am trigger 34 area
9.39 am = 12 area
9.51 am = 09 area

I know B....no worries .........its a lonely place here eh ? :LOL:

I am no different to many other traders ....ive found my edge and just have to apply patience and discipline and experience to entry points

I encourage everyone eager to become a good trader to learn EVERYTHING about reading price action ........someone like Lance Beggs has written much on the subject ........

theres no secret formula ............indicators and other things can get you in the Zone to trade and recommend currencies / pairs to follow ....but its candlestick price action that still hits the triggers

supply and demand / acceptance and rejection of price levels .........that's it

N

I could scream sell GU all morning and still some traders will not make much money .........thats where the experience comes in and years of screentime ........something all apprentice traders will have to do to be able to trade in their sleep and make a decent living

N

there is no black box or EA based stuff available to the retail customer that will make you money

traders have to invest the time and effort in THEMSELVES .....they are the system .....not a few cobbled together indicators :)

N

ok gotta scoot .........us session shows Yen having a good bull start..its on a R level now ........if it breaches the sky is the limit ........CAd showing main sell now ..gbp still hanging in there

heres EJ sells ..the euro is not helping matters eh ?

Attachments

• ej selling.JPG
    ej selling.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 185
hey all ........interesting afternoon

yen has gone bull (as hoped).......gbp now storming north as well
NZD got killed earlier .still selling
Euro getting hammered as well

pairwise any usd pair from above works as usd is flat as pancake

EJ sells and EA sells been the best for me in my scalp stable ...both have been to -40 pips off 1pm (uk time) opens to US session

N

ok gotta scoot .........us session shows Yen having a good bull start..its on a R level now ........if it breaches the sky is the limit ........CAd showing main sell now ..gbp still hanging in there

heres EJ sells ..the euro is not helping matters eh ?

patience is a virtue ........yen kept leaning bull and euro folded since last post here :)

N

Attachments

• ej sells.JPG
    ej sells.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 157
morning

overnights
yen got slammed earlier on news to -100 pips
usd the main bull winner

6am starts
inevitable rebounds off that Asian action
yen the buy to +15's sp far .......usd selling
AUD/NZD buys
Europeans all selling so far
messy

scalps 6am ...
ea sells look more serious than anything else so far in my stable
AU buys / NU buys look promising

taking it steady this morning as tricky action
N

ok lets focus on EA for a second ..........ive called it above as a sell right ?

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE JUNK ON THE CHART

I'm mentoring a few traders at moment and have loads of things loaded based on what some of them are working on so doesn't mean a fig....its all about PRICE ACTION

so wheres a good time to REBUY ?

Attachments

• eA1.JPG
    eA1.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 168
its all about price rejection and price acceptance ......smooth progression of price ....or non smooth

so if EA now breaches 4745 it wont upset me but it will make me suspicious ......I don't like surprises

Attachments

• ea2.JPG
    ea2.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 86