Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Afternoon N ---- see you were a bit late with that call on GU from 3190 level but what the hell its only T2W and not FF -------- lets try a live short here GU @ 1.3172 stop -14

T2win needs a lot more new input and fresh content than FF has these days sadly......taking a look through the latest posts its like a graveyard........I love the place so will stick around....good team and they deserve more from the members

N

gbp finally reselling .gu looks solid below 3233's ....resell as it offers bounces

EA getting thumped hard now .........could be a revival if we get a decent swing low below 5046 - 5036

ucad steady selling now .........look for sells on a decent swing high 3219-3234

ucad call needs the usd to fade a little ..........that dude is strong so i figure GU sells has more legs here at moment

u swing high at 3225..........3217 but hitting a S level .........hang in there

hey - can call them all day but need to scoot to my consulting Gig.............watch the Ucad for resells offered .its deep at 3230 .........I think its gonna sell soon as usd bull will need to take a rest in a minute

N

crazy busy this afternoon so no trading

us session has been very very nice by look of it

Bull - cad , NZD,AUD
Bear - usd , yen , euro , gbp

nice separation

re my usual Pair stable for scalping (US session) - EA sells to -70's, Ucad sells to -40's even AU buys got to + 40

superb session
N

morning all

overnights
cad and aud buys to 20's
gbp sold to 20

6am London opens
Aud the sell , gbp coming to 10's so far
yen is THE buy

pairwise
nice early action on EA buys ......AU sells ......gbp and yen need assisting currencies (in my pair stable)to make things happen as yet .8am bar will be the key ........

i'm on EJ / UJ sells now as they look very encouraging

THE WEEK
strategy wise I do look for currencies that have trended well in the week ........traders can be looking to close out any positions on a Friday and that can offer good opportunities on these currencies

yen and CHF are most bull this week .....watch for hard selling today
CAd has been the sell this week ........its already been bought back yesterday so not as pressurised
in truth the week was not really that strong re divergence so its not big bucks being carried anyway into Friday for open trades

N

morning all

overnights
cad and aud buys to 20's
gbp sold to 20

6am London opens
Aud the sell , gbp coming to 10's so far
yen is THE buy

pairwise
nice early action on EA buys ......AU sells ......gbp and yen need assisting currencies (in my pair stable)to make things happen as yet .8am bar will be the key ........

i'm on EJ / UJ sells now as they look very encouraging

THE WEEK
strategy wise I do look for currencies that have trended well in the week ........traders can be looking to close out any positions on a Friday and that can offer good opportunities on these currencies

yen and CHF are most bull this week .....watch for hard selling today
CAd has been the sell this week ........its already been bought back yesterday so not as pressurised
in truth the week was not really that strong re divergence so its not big bucks being carried anyway into Friday for open trades

N

see how EJ and UJ are working south ? ......10+ pips from last call above :)

Gu offered a sell from double top / R line at around 3253 ........but flakey regarding what I really look for .............GBP is bearish London so will watch it for more sells

yen is THE BUY !!

Gu offered a sell from double top / R line at around 3253 ........but flakey regarding what I really look for .............GBP is bearish London so will watch it for more sells

yen is THE BUY !!

GU worked down to 3204 from 3235 R levels ......yen still bull but bullish euro/usd not helping cause

lot of consolidation of earlier trends at moment in market .....wait to come back into the trends on confirmed bounces of support

gu has been lead sell today ........3212 rejected to 3203 at moment ...I will have some if we see more confirmation and a decent swing high

cad buys looks promising - hit ucad if 3153/4 holds R level

yen bull re-emerging ? - hit EJ sells below 115.54 ......uj looks promising below 105.05's ....depends how far it comes back up