Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

morning all.........

my LMAX demo is up and running.......(thanks guys)
Way to go Prior. 10 years and you've got a demo account. Give it another 10 and you might well be trading real money.

Morning N

Have a good week and all the best

REgards

F

you to F ..............just testing a couple of trades before getting serious ...waiting for a decent buy into the bear usd

only medium European news this morning and a little CAD later

N

still getting the hang of platform..........I need to get all my trades showing in same currency

usd just spiked north at 7am

N

trawling thru some pdf's............meanwhile the usd bear has stalled............technically one should sit and wait for next rain south...............if you want to be AGGRESSIVE........get ready to buy

usd still bear.........yen and aussies have been doing ok as buys .Europeans still weak

still fooling around at the moment ..........opened a few up to see where the trails and take orders are hitting........always take a while to settle into a new platform

T2win seems a little slow today ...did it just crash ?

momentum stalling on usd .........its currently falling to around 38% of the NFP announcement

usd still falling..........nearly there on the settings........not a bad set of screens actually on LMAX.........woudf like the open orders window to be more customisable but such is life

N

trying to set the demo so its roughly £1 a pip on trading......makes it easier all round to follow

ok nearly there...........ive tested where the stops fall to be around 4-5 pips and now will grab some faster scalp trades 1-2 pips to see how good the spreads are .........not bad so far ...........

frustrating as that last GU buy only taking a fraction of a pip vs about 5-6 pips ........as at 75 :eek:

will be ready soon........got to make a couple of agency calls as well

N

Attachments

• trailing stop testing vs stake.JPG
    trailing stop testing vs stake.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 88
still chasing usd down............trying to buy Europeans..........dropping small pippage looking for a decent run

N

up and down at the moment as I try to sell usd...........need a little more trend here...