Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

3 from 3............a little nerve wracking but I am learning slowly now my scalping skills..........watching F has helped

if I were gambling id go to buyin Europeans if usd retraces

eu above 43 looks temptingt

if usd flies up i'm temted by European sells below current support levels on paircharts s

jees its a wonderland here ............just sitting and waiting on trigger ........may go offline for a while to play

usd is pivoting ........but I have my signals ready to trade up or down

sorry iv been busy on this ..............you will all have seen the usd keep nudging bull so ive been scalping where I saw the value .........eurpoeans and yen were nice ......

perfect retrace in motion .........usd swinging bull again (I hope)........great mornings scalping one of the best ive had in last month or so

cocky sell on gu about 5 mins back ..............I need to slow down here as i'm getting overconfident ..............jees this trading lark is hard work...........you get the mechanisms pretty much ok then the mind games appear .........

going to have to step out for calls ...later

strategically theirs plenty of headroom this week for usd gains ............lests see the NFP's later

as I leave is see usd retracing south...................watch out for the drop !

hey all ...................well the usd held and went north for last few hours ..........

all you do is keep picking off the best currencies to sell............they will continue to "change order" and its up to you if you ride them or scalp them as tey come and go .....currency indexes cycle up and down just like pairs ..........generally on a good usd up run like this you will see at least 3-4 currencies get sold significantly at different times

that's how I scalp trade .........reaping the usd moves

longer timeframes offers more variations as I get to use all pairs

N

ATTENTION - newbies / others watching

go back to this thread from the start ....you will see my journey (well my teaching/sharing journey...not the first few years learning strengthmeters)

or read this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/179468-forex-strengthmeters-basics.html

or watch some of my videos here.. a little amateur .....but authentic

http://www.youtube.com/user/FXCORRELATOR

so below heres the 1min 20ma default below (GMT-1) it is available for free here in the links and has been downloaded thousands of times now by traders ...................

the usd is a buy on higher TF's right ?

so attack the greenback on lower TF's when it comes north above the zero .........and sell anything that is falling

heres a very recent 6 pips on the EU...........in truth I can easily take that and more as my own bespoke systems are much more highly tuned and my correlation/index pattern recognition is better based on years of experience

of course its not that simple ......but if you are trading usd pairs and scalping usd buys with the higher usd bull trend the odds ARE on your side ......right ?

you will sometimes see me curse here because I pick the wrong currency to bet on when usd moves ..............BUT generally the usd's momentum will buy me the time to get out / switch (if I want to)......I have to be doubly unlucky for the usd and the 2nd currency to reverse as I enter ..........

my size and % losers is quantum leaps better than even 2 months ago based on the daily practive ive been able to do (inbetween jobs)...scalping is damn hard ......its premier league trading but for me is aligned to my personality and offers the highest rewards as you leverage returns faster than any other form of trading .but still responsibly regarding allocations of % pot per trade

it is possible to make money trading

1) find your edge
1) practice/perfect/execute it everyday till you drop.......

N

Attachments

• simple dumnass system.JPG
    simple dumnass system.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
cracking sells on GU .........using the same systems as last post

there was also just 5pips on EU sells but boy you had to be fast to grab that

usd went bull.........its hovering so waiting to trade it s next move

N