Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP - your correlator works on a metatrader platform. Are you using Alpari for the datafeed? If yes, it is a live or demo account and if the latter, have they clobbered it yet by disabling it and preventing you from re-registering?

As importantly, anyone wanting to use your correlator will face similar issues now that Alpari have adopted this approach to preventing anyone demoing their product. Do you have any suggestions for alternative data providers through MetaTrader?

Hi Sigma-D,

Your statement is patently untrue. New demo accounts are being opened by people every minute of the day.

IP addresses are blocked only as a last resort. We only take this step when clients abuse the system either by opening large numbers of demo accounts, or flooding the server.
Demo servers have finite space, and we choose to prioritise the use that space for people whose contact details appear genuine.

Alpari is the only broker that offers non-expiring demo accounts. All we ask is that the details that are provided in return for this free service are genuine. That does not seem to be an unreasonable position.

If you would like us to investigate this further, could you please provide your demo account numbers with your contact details. We’d prefer you use the email address with which you registered the account.
We’ll be happy to help.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

hey guys ...................it seems that alpari have responded here so I leave it to you guys to resolve the issue

I don't use Alpari as a platform for demos or live at present but have done historically for backtesting working with a professional programmer in the past (and it seemed fine then)

the FXCorrelator is Free, open coded Mt4 (Mq4) software and should be loadable on any broker platform offering metatrader - same as just about everything out there in the cosmos you load from the big forums

hope this gets resolved guys

N

morning all

usd is a buy and has been all week so far...............must confes I have been scap selling it for the last hour but that's my own scalping preference ..........

if you are looking for a more longer term view wait for buy opps ........yen and AUD for me are the most obvious sells at present lower TF's

N

Attachments

• buy usd.PNG
    buy usd.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 111
nice brief burst recently buying usd again in line with 1hr TF....its fading again now rapidly

aud,yen and euro were the main sells

brave brave sell at 6088 on GBP if you fancy a punt on a retracing GBP

yens interesting ................5 hours as a sell..........may take a break as London session matures

cmon usd make your damn mind up......its having a silly session at moment ............

euro back at 2877.........I could've stuck but could have gone to -5 on that earlier trade .not perfect on scalping ....2-3 should be enough and tell you you timed it wrong

going to not chase it now............but EU looks a better sell than my last effort