Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok gotta make some calls ......I mistimed the EU sell by minutes and took a 3 pip loss verses a simple 10 pip gain and improving all the time

that's trading gang..............it will break your heart all the time if you let it ..........that's why you must remain objective 24/7

N

so eses a

not really getting to the charts as need to go see some Agencys this arfo.......

on refelction GBP has been the peach solid buy since 6am........and Yen the sell ..........others have motored inbetween

N

not really getting to the charts as need to go see some Agencys this arfo.......

on refelction GBP has been the peach solid buy since 6am........and Yen the sell ..........others have motored inbetween

N

on reflection GBP has been the peach solid buy since 6am........and Yen the sell ..........others have motored inbetween

N

been out and about...........I see ive missed

solid euro buys
solid AUD sells
USD net bull

not bad at all and I hope people made money

N

Attachments

• aftermnoon action.PNG
    aftermnoon action.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
hey all ................heres the 1 hour

gbp is bull
Aud is still the sell

usd is showing significant bear signals

i'll try to call a few scalps next

N

Attachments

• the week.PNG
    the week.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 164
from a scalp perspective......sure you can load up the FXCorrlelator on a 1min and 5min and leave the 20ma setting ............and trade from that

but that's not what I am using in truth for my own bespoke approach as its a little more tuned to my own preferences and more aligned to real time pricing

ok lets see

so even looking at the 5min indicator you can see what I am hunting

1) the USD is a sell (durrr)

2) gbp and Euro are the favs to buy ...........

so let me see what I can do ..........the odds are on thse pairs but don't rule out others

N

Attachments

• scalping.PNG
    scalping.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 159
first observation is that we have missed shedloads of trades on these 2 pairs ..............so on assessing scalps I need to feel theres more in the tank for a while yet .........

that's experience

N

if you are watching the lower TF's the usd is retracing north rapidly .....

wait

au sells gave 10 pips in last few minutes but that was a very very ballsy call and not for me

this is tough.........we are at pivot point

I need to see a little more conf on the bull usd

all other currencies are retracing