Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

thanks F ...............

that's some cracking stats from you and gives traders here hope that it can be done......by applying solid strategies with rigid execution alongside a lot (years) of experience and practice......

ironically i'm currently re-reading the excellent book "the quants" by scott Patterson

http://www.amazon.com/The-Quants-Whizzes-Conquered-Destroyed/dp/0307453383

jees those guys were masters of the universe............amazing read

thanks again for input
N

Last edited:
meanwhile back to business.......

after its holiday south yesterday looks like we have a confirming buy signal on usd as it holds above the zero .....

i'm mainly scalping gbp buys at the moment on whatever will accommodate it

later
N

Attachments

• bull usd.PNG
    bull usd.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I have 3-4 strategies to watch .........

at the moment its pretty simple .............watching for currencies to retrace a little on higher TF trends and then hitting them as they all back into line .........

nothing in trading is easy...........find your edge and practice it 100% 24/7

N

after its holiday south yesterday looks like we have a confirming buy signal on usd as it holds above the zero .....

later
N

also I guarantee you that the Green usd will not stay kingpin buy for long................it rarely retains the volatility ....and the massive g8 convergence overnight has allowed it its brief place in the spotlight

watch gbp take over soon :smart:

N

later
N

game long over for USD...its south and i'm waiting for confirmation it will stick...............

I said it wouldn't stay kingpin buy for long (y)

N

Attachments

• sell usd to be confirmed.PNG
    sell usd to be confirmed.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
euros selling into everything except yen..........come on dude !!!

cmon ..........im looking for a nice bounce north on yen ......its due one

frustrating............ej got back to 37 on current 1hr bar........I watched and didn't act ............i'm to deep in price on this scalp...........

i'll let it ride a little longer ............yen moves faster than euro generally .......