Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

eternal traders dilema ............I though I was too late so didnt get in .........then watch the trade continue to move into profit :)

N

Attachments

• he who hesitates is lost.JPG
    he who hesitates is lost.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
hmmmmmmmm

yen and USD sells rule the roost on lower TF's

Euro is the buy but as already discussed i'm very nervous of chasing a further 5-8 pips until we gat a little retracing on those pairs

N

usd and yen are deffinately retracing ..............I have GBP , NZD and AUD in the frame to sell

NZD is in trade

Attachments

• in trade.jpg
    in trade.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
hm............frustrating ............I was aggressive (as usual)....couple of pips down at moment

jees this is slooooooooow........

Attachments

• slooooooooooooow.JPG
    slooooooooooooow.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
ok I only had about 15mins to play with but I hope you saw the kind of things going through my head and the challenges of part time trading

1) I saw a trade on E/J that for me had already left the station ...........but it is still going !! ............I am not upset as I wanted a retrace to let me back in and it never came ......such is life ....move on and dont get upset ........I have lost nothing

2) I then waited for a retrace of USD and YEN ..........patience is needed

3) I found the move ..........N/U sell.........aim for 5-8 pips

and there we leave it ..........i have to go but heres the position as i leave ....move to b/e and walk away for a while as busy elsewhere

thats the fun of p/t trading

later all !! :)
N

Attachments

• get to b even.JPG
    get to b even.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
last call ......I may just take a few pips here and walk

later
N

Attachments

• take the money.JPG
    take the money.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 111
hey C

just read the links in the signature area and watch a few of my recent videos on youtube ............... (FXCorrelator)

you will get the flavour ..........and then ask any questions here .......also if you dial into FXCorrelator.com (WIP domain) it currently sends you to the other main thread here where I continue to teach the real basics ..............

all WIP as I am not a professional vendor or trainer and everything here is given for free/gratis

N :smart:

Thank you, video time then! (y)

dont get to excited C ...............those videos are pretty old and basic .....but they get the main point across ..........

no oscars for me probably :)

N

hmmmmmmmm

yen and USD sells rule the roost on lower TF's

Euro is the buy but as already discussed i'm very nervous of chasing a further 5-8 pips until we gat a little retracing on those pairs

N

see this quote from earlier ?.....it was pretty much my first heads up reading the market ...............

I actually was then naughty and sold N/U for a scalp - despite saying here in print that USD was a sell......but i only had 15 minutes to trade and took what was on the table .........(this is soooo wrong as a strategy - dont go there without a lot of practice and belief in what you and your systems can do ..... :rolleyes: )

anyway thats me ...........I made some money in just 15 minutes screentime.....and I am trading off my own bespoke/customised charts so dont lose sleep over it ...........I do ok !! (y)

looking at the market now the calls above are still holding true.........and E/J hit 142.00 !! .......jesus and I was hesitant to enter that in the 141. 60's ...........(see earlier posts)...........

just goes to show what the market can do :smart:.....so never underestimate it !!!

later
N

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: