Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

sorry.........not focused here.......a couple of pips down fooling with USDCAD.........i'm going to have to take a call then hopefully back later

N

again time is running out for me until lunch time

i'll tighten this and walk away .........the usd looks likeits going bearish on lower TF's so sell into it ...............aussies are the buy but euro is bullish as well

later

N

Attachments

• AU buy.jpg
    AU buy.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
not much chance now until later ....popped back in to see that A/U hit 72....... thats 10 pips after spreads........

it is possible to make pretty consistent money trading the markets ...........but it needs a solid edge and lots of practice ......

and actually more than a few stolen minutes of screen time ...........

I really need to sort out what I am doing later this year re a career ! :rolleyes:

N

Attachments

• au trade.JPG
    au trade.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
GU looks like it was a nice sell over last half hour or so .........anyway gotta scoot

N

hey all

if you are all getting a chance to trade heres the standard 1 hr 20ma

USD is bullish at present and some nice recent sells on euro and GBP

(and yes again it seems i took that earlier A/U scalp against the higher trend of the USD - what am i like :) )

later
N

x

Attachments

• usd bouncing but bullish.JPG
    usd bouncing but bullish.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
What do you think about EURUSD this pair? Will it continue go down to breach 1.37 level?

no idea :).........dont care either .....price means nothing to me .........just relative strengths of currencies......so If my systems tell me to sell Euro and to buy USD i will ...........whatever the price :cool:

N

in G/U sell 6856

Attachments

• sell GU.jpg
    sell GU.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
sell again 6853

Attachments

• sell again.JPG
    sell again.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
damn G/U is a heart breaker ................i'm watching a possible E/J sell as well but will stick here