Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

lots of things indicating usd is rising now ......so watch for

a nice extended sell on Gbp/Usd if the Dow folds south a little .....sub 1.6200
Gold may be worth a sell as well (Below)

remember always set traps for the trade you are lookign at ....dont just hit buttons blindly....let the market come to you when you are prepared :smart:

N

Attachments

• gold ready .jpg
    gold ready .jpg
    53 KB · Views: 161
E/U coming again north......I think Euro is a little over bought but the USD may carry it along

Tough call...........my 15m TF indicators tell me surf is up and I can trade .....I'm happy selling yen and USd but only see Euro as the main buy and it looks overbought already

I could take AUD but that dude dont hunt with any serious volatility in the US session unless all the other alternative currencies like CAD,GBP,Euro are not attractive ....

I'm staying out

N

i'll wait for Gbp to look more attractive as a buy ........

If we see Euro soar then Such is life.........

Remember - NO trade is much more attractive than LOST trade !

N

aussie is coming ..Euro and gbp being rejected as buys at the moment

the usd and yen are really moving the market .......theres pips all round on those pairs

my A/U buy level is approaching

i'll need a retrace first as I wont go in "HOT" at 1.045 on this speed ...yen is over extending

gotta Scoot

as a part time trader I never seem to be at my screens when the signals are pure and I am good to roll............

sound familiar ?

later....
NVP

looks like the Yen and USD sale is still on.......good trading muchachos ....

back again........

well well ..........that train south on USD and Yen is still running !

N

Attachments

• usd and yen train south.jpg
    usd and yen train south.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 139
stupidly busy today - sorry !

heres 2012.......leave the fortune telling to all those experts and mentors and pundits on the various forums and paid by the brokerage houses......

funny .....they always have amnesia on the bad calls ....:)

hopefully back later today
NVP

Where are we ?|FXCORRELATOR

hey all

nearly 9 months into 2012 are …so where are we ?

heres a weekly chart (left)…set on a ma to reflect the number of weeks we are into 2012 ….the right chart is a more simpler 500ma showing the moves up and down so far in the year

Therefore the relative differences in value = the movements on the big G8 currencies in the year so far

and I worked out that GBPUSD (the biggest divergence on the chart …is around 4% for the year to date…so I added the percentages !

In truth I cant remember what I called in December 2011 but I know it will be wrong …..why ?

because trying to predict future prices is fun …but a futile and worthless excercise…..Trade what you see and forget the fortune telling

leave it to all the marketeers and pundits who also have a canny knack of forgetting their bad predictions ?….

later….
NVP

Attachments

• 2012 to date.jpg
    2012 to date.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 149
yum yum

the Volatility continued to be high yesterday afternoon as Dow suddenly collapsed south and sent the dynamic duo (usd and Yen) North ....

anyone get some pie ?......plenty there ! :smart:

NVP

Attachments

• yum yum.jpg
    yum yum.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 174
and i've been trying to make a few pips selling G/U and E/U on the lower TF's before scooting to work

N