jees ........I wasnt wrong !

Attachments

• screamer on the euro .jpg
    screamer on the euro .jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 129
Hey all

nice end to the week |FXCORRELATOR

well that was nice !

the USD especially stayed North yesterday and the euro really took a pounding ......all perfect signals using the 15m and 1hr TF's

have a great weekend
NVP

Attachments

• nice end to the week.jpg
    nice end to the week.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 144
hey all ...

Q4 begins…..|FXCORRELATOR

ready for another 3m rollercoaster?.....

whats it gonna be ?

The sells on USD and Yen off of the dramatic Dow power plays of Q1 and Q3 this year ?

or the consoidation and falls of the Dow in Q2 ....sending Yen and USD through the roof ?

time will tell.....

heres a weekly on the left (default 20ma) telling the story ....and a daily TF on the right side ....for Sept where YEN and USD got their ass handed to them on a plate....by the Euro !

its good to have a decent picture of events eh ?.....better than a single E/U or G/U chart .....you have to see the WHOLE picture to play this brutal game of trading ....believe me

HINT ....see how AUD was a major player to be traded against USD and Yen in Q1&Q2?......Q3 it took a back seat .....perhaps its time for the Aussie boys to play again ?

have a great quarter ....xmas can be expensive ....!
NVP

Attachments

• its all here.jpg
    its all here.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 146
ok lets keep it simple today.......

Left Chart Daily TF is still selling Dow and buying USD and Yen

hourly TF (middle chart) is on that same kicker still from friday...a little consolidation happening

wait till all the boys start firing again and hopefully moving in the Daily direction ....

15m will be a trigger as well .....thats the far right chart

or trade a TF as you see it and ignore the others (its your money)

have a good day !
N

Attachments

• 2 tf's to watch.jpg
    2 tf's to watch.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 128
hey all

yeouch.......the retrace forming on the 15m TF is digging in and has now taken USD and Yen south up to the 4h TF (on left)

so if you just traded (blindly) the signals on just 1 TF (like the 15m) you would be quids in by now selling usd and yen into a rising Euro ! (y)

BUT - if you were deciding to trade off using trend based on the Higher TF's (4h/Daily) - you would only now be considering to sell these 2 dudes ...........as they are only now crossing the lines

Thats the challenge of trading ...as the next big trend change only can start in the lowest TF bars !

so is trade the higher Trend really the best strategy ? :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• big retrace .jpg
    big retrace .jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 117
I see inevitable slowdown on the yen usd sells .......

circle area is where I will be hunting for renewed selling

N

Attachments

• ready .jpg
    ready .jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 118
the question is though..is there any more mileage in the tank .....?

look at the 1 hr extended chart

we may find a frugal attempt at more sells on the dynamic duo.........then a more larger buy phase on USD and Yen

watch for the classic trap ...........;)

or wait for the Dow to open to see the markets view.....

N

Attachments

• any more in the tank.jpg
    any more in the tank.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 131
gold is rocking .........

Attachments

• gold buy alert .jpg
    gold buy alert .jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 125
Sorry - been tied up this morning

Ok the daily shows the Dow is coming North again......so expect sells on the Yen and USD today

that overnight attack on the AUD kept this event at bay (any currency that shows extreme activity skews the indicator for a while) .........as AUD returns to the fold I am hoping we see some more Yen and USD sells this morning

The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) announced on Tuesday it had cut the cash rate a quarter of a percentage point to 3.25 per cent at its October board meeting, in response to a worsening global economic outlook.

NVP

Attachments

• action .jpg
    action .jpg
    94 KB · Views: 157
hey all.....

we seem to be running a lot of scam and junk posts again at T2W .......the sooner the mods put newbie Threads in a controlled (probation) area the better....let trhem prove themselves with a few posts before unleashing them on us all !

anyway just to re-iterate i am not running courses or training at the moment, but I thought I would
copy my intro page below - read the first area and how marketeers can make anything look good

so dont get fooled or cheated.....
N

How much can I make Trading?|FXCORRELATOR

Heres the 15m and 5m's ............the YEN & USD sells are continuing as discussed earlier

N

Attachments

• drop down.jpg
    drop down.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 143
approaching Dow opening ......

I have a feeling usd and yen are going north .....watch for a fall in the dow ......

and buckle up

N

Attachments

• break north on USD.jpg
    break north on USD.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
well Dow opened with a spike.....

i'm still hunting that continued fall on Dow which should finally switch yen & USD north ....

I hope ?.......I must admit the recent 40 point fall in Dow futures that has not (as yet) got the yen and USD above the zero line indicates stubborn selling on these dudes........

which usually switches in an instant

N

Attachments

• game on .jpg
    game on .jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130
and the euro has been strong today so at high risk of a retrace .....

this is all hypothesis..trading is about setting traps AHEAD of the game

N

Attachments

• eu sells coming .jpg
    eu sells coming .jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 126
amazing market correlation tensions at the moment ..........its gonna snap one way or the other soon.....

Dows back at the 13,500 support level.............and still USD wont strengthen ......

jees
N