Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

not a bad start......nice kick from tag up

Attachments

• promising start.jpg
    promising start.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 97
I waas eyeing the blo*dy Euro sell as well but shied off it.....nuts !!!

or you could have moved to b/E on both and ridden on a hope of more moves.........the NZD will usually be VERY unkind if you try that

N

special thank you to GBP and CHF who teamed with the Tag going north to deliver such fast pips on the selling G6's

cheers
N

ok thats enough Guys .......dont upset me now...:confused:

Attachments

• dammit.jpg
    dammit.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 118
the GBP is strarting to reshape north now .......but nooo trades as the USd is still rising

keep it in mind though if USD drops the ball

jees the aussie duo are ripping it up on the sell side............everyone else is pretty much climbing

shaping up Europeans are North and commdolls are south........tag is leaning north still at this point

N

if you were still in the A/U and N/U sells there are natural stop levels to now move to and lock in profit

(The recent Lower highs)

N

if that CAD finally retraces south alongside its buddies theres some mega pips on offer.....

not on the playlist but boyoboy Buying USDCAD above 0.9842 looks very appetising

N

got to go and get my car fixed re a runflat

see you all tomorrow when our beloved DOW returns

bit lost today without it........(still made a handful of pips though earlier)

Nice G/U and E/U buys at the moment as I leave.....will get even better if usd tanks south :smart:

N

Hi Neil,
After reading about 80 or 90 pages I gave up on the post deep reading and I am now using your youtube channel for training. Great videos (specially the ones with audio). I have loaded it on my MT4 platforrm easily and now have to read your .doc manual a few hundred times more.

I want to return to you with what I have seen from correlation systems out there. You have probably seen them, but in case you haven't I know you will enjoy knowing there is more people working on different correlation systems. I will not post any link to them as I do not want to deviate the atention from this thread to someone elses.

There is a big threat on FF started from a guy called trader101, who created a system based on a basket of currencies. That thread splits into a few different ones, mainly founded with the word correlation or basket trade system, and end eventually with an EA called Basket Bull EA.

Another line of correlation trading is the one you get by following a guy called Henry Liu, who created a stand alone currency strengh meter to replace the old excell spreadsheet that was used before, he was using this meter as an auxiliary tool on his news trading systems , and is now launching a very expensive account trade copy based on a currency strengh system EA.

I will provide you links only to you (Neil) if you are interested. But if anybody else is reading this, please do not ask me where to find them. I am only trying to give some info back to Neil in exchange for all his efforts.

Have you tried to develop an EA that calls trades based on your indicator? It doesn't seem imposible to code your systems into an EA. Unfortunately I am not a programer, so do not pay a lot of attention to my opinion. lol.

Anyways. back to school to keep studing your system.

hey All

Heres overnights............flat flat flat

still reading dreamliners excellent correlation thread mentioned yesterday and will be for a few days yet..............it plays off off overbought/oversold divergence on correlated pairs and looks a winner..........

jees D is also orchestrating some awesome programmers there (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 117
Hi Neil,
After reading about 80 or 90 pages I gave up on the post deep reading and I am now using your youtube channel for training. Great videos (specially the ones with audio). I have loaded it on my MT4 platforrm easily and now have to read your .doc manual a few hundred times more.

I want to return to you with what I have seen from correlation systems out there. You have probably seen them, but in case you haven't I know you will enjoy knowing there is more people working on different correlation systems. I will not post any link to them as I do not want to deviate the atention from this thread to someone elses.

There is a big threat on FF started from a guy called trader101, who created a system based on a basket of currencies. That thread splits into a few different ones, mainly founded with the word correlation or basket trade system, and end eventually with an EA called Basket Bull EA.

Another line of correlation trading is the one you get by following a guy called Henry Liu, who created a stand alone currency strengh meter to replace the old excell spreadsheet that was used before, he was using this meter as an auxiliary tool on his news trading systems , and is now launching a very expensive account trade copy based on a currency strengh system EA.

I will provide you links only to you (Neil) if you are interested. But if anybody else is reading this, please do not ask me where to find them. I am only trying to give some info back to Neil in exchange for all his efforts.

Have you tried to develop an EA that calls trades based on your indicator? It doesn't seem imposible to code your systems into an EA. Unfortunately I am not a programer, so do not pay a lot of attention to my opinion. lol.

Anyways. back to school to keep studing your system.

hey mate........thanks !

I have walked the path on them all above and they all have a lot of merit............just like star wars EA's are the dark side and will destroy us all...........so I stick with the force....!!!

check out dreamliner at FF as he has a system which is the best i've seem for a long long time ..........D was here guesting for a brief while but got called back to lead his latest adventure on FF

N