Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

looks good doesnt it.........but its all chf and i need the usd to be helping more than that

g/u sell looks amazing eh ?

the gbp will break yuor heart..............never trade it as a newbie

N

all the drama is down on th 5-10ma's on the 5min TF...............

none of these moves have support yet on higher MA's and indeed TF's like the 15m or 1hr

(except the CHF possibly that is risin steadily now and looking tradable )

N

hey all

scrappy morning ............but a few scalps around

CAD is showing most potential on a north move

N

Attachments

• scrappy morning.jpg
    scrappy morning.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 144
hmmmmmmm

Gold/USD just hit the 1400 as well...........not bad off a flat/rising usd at the moment

all quiet by lunch..........:sleep:

if you are laughing at us Correlators as we missed theU/Cad sell heres why.......

or perhaps we are worth laughing at .....:whistling

N

Attachments

• usdcad lesson in corrieometry .jpg
    usdcad lesson in corrieometry .jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 139
heres my problem (not dissimilar to any ma system using multiple MA's/TF's)

I like my 1hours 80 & 20mas to be aligned - on any currency but naturally the tag especially

and its not (well the NZD is aligned but thats only 1 out of 7)............after a lovely 3 days last week of tag alignment when the pipping was superb (See chart below) (y)

so dear correlator compardres .......sit on your hands or scalp on the 5min 80/20 ma signals at your own peril

your money your choice.....as Captain currency wisely says on his thread sometimes, if you are not following the Trading rules you are GAMBLING :smart:
N

Attachments

• 1 hours not aligned.jpg
    1 hours not aligned.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 142
I am a huge fan of Andy Perry (Captain currency)

and when the 3 ducks aligns to my FXcorrelator creations I really like to trade (y)

Andys Pure 3 ducks indicator is indicating some potential Commdoll buys at the moment (subject to whatever CC is saying to his followers re price action etc etc....and I know he hates bank holidays so dont quote me here)

anyway heres why The Corrie would not be signalling the same..can you see why ?

Regards
N

Attachments

• system differences.jpg
    system differences.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 128
some pressure on selling tag now......gbp and the ever present Cad look potential buys soon

N

again the euro and GBP have split the g8 pack............euro down and gbp up

jees its a tough call.....so no bet

N

if I were making calls i'd have to say sell Aud and euro into the rising usd......but I doubt if i will trade today to be honest without my dow compass

N

heres what you can easily do on the 500/1 setting to visually test trendlines

and Petar from Serbia sometimes pops up here and shows these on the 20ma to excellent effect !

N

Attachments

• 15m trend lines .jpg
    15m trend lines .jpg
    42 KB · Views: 169
looking better to buy CAD and GBP sell tag............this is all scalping stuff though as minimal depth to the signals

jees usd make yuor damn mind up............falling or keep rising ?

I still need a lot more convincing of usds recent intentions north today

Attachments

• 1hr 500ma.jpg
    1hr 500ma.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 163
hmmmm only up to page 101 and i'm gonna have to write all my questions down on a list already ......

fascinating,
N