Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

nope nope nope.......messy messy messy

steppin away all

I see the europeans are due for some northerly action but I need the dow to retrace north in support

see you later....it will happen as soon as I go to lunch !!!

N

Last edited:
hey all back again

gotta say I didnt see the euro tumble coming .....such is life

dow is still slowing south now......Chf is in the euopean buy chair

thats E/U buy is cheap as chips now......let dow start retracing and let the Tag fall below the 80/20 on the corrie

as you can see I am completely ignoring the underlying strength of the usd.....I should be shot and be trading what I see

just me .....

N

dow is climbing

E/J is probably safer .......go in above 112.35.....

assumiong tag go south and dow futures gets up above 12265 ish

here we go ...dow is rising and tag is turning south on the lower ma corries (5ma and 20ma)

lets see what G6's take the lead north

i'm not seeing the euro progress now .....of the europeans the gbp is loomining now and could be set for a streak north.....the 1.60 may be breached back soon

JEEEEESSSSS

some one tell the usd it has to be fair to us all and fall sometimes.......

theres possible U/J continued buying here as the usd will not fall and now we have a retracing dow north to potentially increase that divergence

N

Attachments

• u j continued buying.jpg
    u j continued buying.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 114
short of throwing rocks I have no way to stop the mighty usd today.........if/when dow retraces south just let the thing fly dammit .....

later
n

I would not advocate staying in a U/J buy though if the dow tanks as the yen just might wake up finally and take charge of the bull rise

tag team back in in the 5 mins :smart:

Attachments

• buy tag team.jpg
    buy tag team.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 143
i'll be honest..........I am watching the e/U slowly fall but to me the euro is oversold

more fool me then
N

I think the gbp is finally going to fall.....timbeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr