hey all back again

I like selling AUD cad and Euro into that lovely TAGCHF buy signal

N

Attachments

• correlation ok.jpg
    correlation ok.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 94
this is a rotten time to be trading you know.......but its my lunch break

I have (all) my indicators saying buy usd and Sell euro ......but I want some dow falls now to support the play..........

sensibly or not I am awaiting a break of the prev 1.3788 low.....which may not come now before my next meeting...........poo

N

if it happensd it will be now us30 goign south and the triple arrow USD buy and Euro sell are still in play.......

fascinating....euro kicked back up and usd is perfect.......i have nothing to sell !!!

unbelievable on the Euro/U - 20 pips on 1 5min bar up so far............jees !!!!

experienced and wise traders will tell me to let that pair move above that 1.03 recent high

but this is corrie research godammit...........it has its own rules !!!!

as my dear dad would have said as he backed the 3.30 fav at Ascot

go on my son !

N

Attachments

• fly baby fly.jpg
    fly baby fly.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 112
right I have to go................

jees some people take a walk or read a book during their lunch hour - I get my kicks watching the market

Sorry I couldnt deliver any pips......no money lost though if you come out of U/C now

later
N

Hi all

just to prove i'm not crazy :eek:....the lovely falling US30 may not have teased the USd upwards but it certainly did tickle the Yen

see how CADYEN delivered nicely in last half hour whist I was watching paint dry on the UsdCad......

shame about the outrageous spreads that prevent this kind of short term trading opportunity :rolleyes:

N

Attachments

• Cad yen sell.jpg
    Cad yen sell.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 115