Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

and it will be well worth a punt even buying U/J if the US30 goes above 11180

or earlier if you fancy a real punt

N

hmmmmmm looks like the us30 is going to dump more as it approaches the days low...

plenty of triple arrow sells there happy to pick up the baton.......the usd will be triple arrow to buy soon I hope

unless you all fancy some more GBP buying action.....(?)

N

Attachments

• next moves.jpg
    next moves.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 108
the USD is pretty much on its threshold of going triple arrow buy

and I have Euro AUD and CAD all firing on all cylinders re sells (they are all below their 15mTF 5 mas as well at the moment)

c'mon US30..... breach down breach down !

(jees I do need to get out more)
N

damn.....has anyones screen frozen..us30 is hanging on 11136 forever ?

...and i'm watching those calls throw it back right in my face........

ok having rebooted I see the us30 has pulled back 8-10 points.......dammit !!

umm.......can I claim that the USD is not yet a triple arrow buy ?

what about the dog ate my homework ?

N

the cad and euro are actually looking ok as continued sell signals ....I just need some love from usd with a move upwards.......

me ?....I step out and wait for the US30 to fall below that support line....why just gamble ?

N

Attachments

• dammit.jpg
    dammit.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 148
jees

we all need our heads examined to ever consider this as a full time living !!

ok us30 breached down...........I still like cad and Euro sales into USd

hey all

apologies but I have to go now as other work matters are pressing..my initial calls were made around the dotted white verts if you stayed in for the whole ride

I leave you with the trades now starting to move nicely (y)

ironically the USd has now finally gone triple arrow buy - so the corrie was obviusly trying to teach me some patience :eek:

i'll try to get back later all :smart:
N

Attachments

• finally !!!!.jpg
    finally !!!!.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 182
jees i cannot clear my mailbox fast enough these days.......

with 500,000 potential punters in the pipeline you cant blame them I suppose :cry:

N

Attachments

• mail incoming .jpg
    mail incoming .jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 150
hey all

long long afternoon and more to come...........dont our employers realise we are all gifted trainee traders and need to develop and nurture our talents :innocent:

whatever.......

heres the latest..........i'd back yen to fall faster than usd if the us30 flies north

that NZD is a real minx at the moment but it is the most poised to fly north looking at the 500ma's and proximity to support /resistance points....GBP could fly again but perhaps its done enough for today now

your money your all....but let us30 get moving north first

one issue with the FXcorrelator is that it is a highly dynamic system that requires constant attention or damn good alert signals (we are working on that offline by the way).............you cant set and leave entry points as the dynamics constantly change

hey - I never said this approach was easy :p
N

Attachments

• pm action.jpg
    pm action.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 124
marvellous..........i've got a lovely NZD movign nicely upwards and nothing for it to dance with

thems the breaks
N

later all............one day I will get a decent run at all this stuff and get some consolidated thoughts and ideas down on paper

until then its mornings and weekends mainly playing and testing..........and those cheesy videos !

have a good evening
N

Correlation Trading is logical

Hi NVP, thanks for starting this great thread. I have study the ccy correlation over months and learn a lot from you. Lets explore deep together. This is the trade I made today----chf group.

Attachments

• chf2.jpg
    chf2.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 139