Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

nice ...lovely flow now.....take the U/J scalp...or reset to b/e at least

everything else retracign a little so tighten up if yuore still in

ok gotta go....heres the 2 cheeky 10's just discussed....the timing may be not to the minute (5min charts not 1min) but theres 10 pips in both with some to spare....one day you will be doing this like its second nature with a little time , training and the correlator family !

later
N

Attachments

• 2 cheeky 10s.jpg
    2 cheeky 10s.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 126
looks like tag are gonna Rise but I want dj30 to fall some more.....

hmm buy u/j above 92.88 ??? ......i sense another divorce.....jees this is difficult now today

tag coming under pressure to fall....yen should scoot down faster than USd

i'm trying to force the trade here instead of sitting back and letting it come to me

ok gotta go as work buiding up.....

was hoping to conjure up some more scalping mayhem but not best time to do it !

later
n

Hi N and all else,

Yeeha! Yet another Friday gallops around and comes as a welcome relief to all us Brits who suffered last night's first ever "presidential" debate on tv - debate of course meaning lies and spin! Onto this morning's bun fight....

GU: First trade entered short at 53751 on open 08:05 bar, price immediately turned around and took out SL during 08:25 bar for 21 point loss. Second trade buy stop at 54272 filled during 09:00 bar, price rose then made shallow retrace which took eight bars to recover, 09:55 bar printed new local high followed by a small retrace then another feeble attempt at a rise then price rolled over and took out TS near end of 10:35 bar for 21 point profit. Saw another setup for long trade at 11:30 bar but didnt take due to near session end plus time taken over second trade.

EU; Entered long at 35353 on open 08:40 bar, price dropped by a few points then 08:50 bar rode to rescue and popped up followed by another nice up bar after a brief pause, then retraced for five bars and turned around to go back up with 09:55 bar printing new local high, exhausted itself and took out TS during 10:25 bar for 15 point profit. No other setups occurred.

EG; Couldnt find any setups this morning as chart was in a real pickle - shame as taking a short from about 08:10 onwards would have been profitable to the tune of around 30 points or so.

That EU small upwards trend looked a bit shakey to me so this pair could be good for following this afternoon - trade well and regards,
Simon.

Attachments

• gu160410.gif
    gu160410.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 106
  • eu160410.gif
    eu160410.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 113
sell u/j now......below 92.72 and if dj30 stays more bearish than gold.....

tag getting it on now upwards possibly so usual punts back in play (Sell E/U ?)......meanwhile i'll watch U/J as i'm a sad g*t !

N

good ere innit ! (y)

ok off to lunch then I really do need to do some cotton picking !

thats 3 from 3 .....luck or skill ?....i'm still trying to work that out myself :LOL:

and the U/J train still rollin down ......DAMN !!!

N

Attachments

• another cheeky 10.jpg
    another cheeky 10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 90
Till and GMP.....that U/J was mainly off the TAG indicator Ive sent you ....cant wait to get it up on the VIP private thread and fine tuned with your input (and the other correlators of course)

N

I know everyone thinks i'm nuts here but if we can crack the trades when the Tag get divorced I have a complete arsenal of trades for most conditions in the market

you are all now probably aware that when the tag are working together we naturally recommend piling into the G6 as the opposing currencies to pair with the tag......normally USD for me as the Tag choice

N

Last edited:
Hi N and all else,

Yeeha! Yet another Friday gallops around and comes as a welcome relief to all us Brits who suffered last night's first ever "presidential" debate on tv - debate of course meaning lies and spin! Onto this morning's bun fight....

GU: First trade entered short at 53751 on open 08:05 bar, price immediately turned around and took out SL during 08:25 bar for 21 point loss. Second trade buy stop at 54272 filled during 09:00 bar, price rose then made shallow retrace which took eight bars to recover, 09:55 bar printed new local high followed by a small retrace then another feeble attempt at a rise then price rolled over and took out TS near end of 10:35 bar for 21 point profit. Saw another setup for long trade at 11:30 bar but didnt take due to near session end plus time taken over second trade.

EU; Entered long at 35353 on open 08:40 bar, price dropped by a few points then 08:50 bar rode to rescue and popped up followed by another nice up bar after a brief pause, then retraced for five bars and turned around to go back up with 09:55 bar printing new local high, exhausted itself and took out TS during 10:25 bar for 15 point profit. No other setups occurred.

EG; Couldnt find any setups this morning as chart was in a real pickle - shame as taking a short from about 08:10 onwards would have been profitable to the tune of around 30 points or so.

That EU small upwards trend looked a bit shakey to me so this pair could be good for following this afternoon - trade well and regards,
Simon.

a profits a profit mate (y)......i'll try to pop out my privates (customised corrie chart :p ) on thread later to see what was on offer....

N