Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok falling / rising what do i care ..............jammiest 10 in history !

but i said their was a big big divergence !

N

it may come back for more correlators.....if tag start falling the GBP usually will start overtaking euro going upwards.......

hmmmm

n

Alright what the hell, I'll set up a second trade station for manual trading... see how good I get.

Unfortunately, NO:( Looks like the SNB achieved their objective to weaken Swissie vs Euro.

Any idea how this works, Alan? Do they buy big, stay in for an hour and clear out again or is that way too short a time-frame for an institution?

And Fitch have just cut Greece's debt rating - what is this, chess?

i'm tempted to buy yen into usd here......shaping up nicely

wish i had....:whistling

generally if all behaving (incl markets).... when the tag moves up buy Yen into Usd and vice versa on big Tag falls....but this is still a Work in progress system pour moi.....

N

Attachments

• bugger.jpg
    bugger.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 135
Have a look at the EURCHF chart, always the last day of a month... pretty interesting. Huge spikes, they almost seem to be predictable.

Have a look at the EURCHF chart, always the last day of a month... pretty interesting. Huge spikes, they almost seem to be predictable.

i'm not going there on the gags in my head......not going there :p

N

ok my last call now as got to go to meetings.....if gold and dj30 now fall the tag will rise and i'd sell GBP........

5332 as good a sell if above happens

I still fancy selling euro into Gbp.....cmon TAG FALL !!!!!

Upcoming hourlies should decide it - surely if Gold comes off its new highs, the dollar will claw back some of its losses vs. €?

so price drawing nearer but gold not turning....what to do ?

I want a $1158 breach.....

oooo GBP rising now agressively .....bets off on that pair then

if I had the full monty stuff on screen i'd be ready for buying u and sell commdolls at this moment

just need soem falls in gold (sub 1158) and some nice cheeky breaches up on Usd