Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

what rung Euros bell ?

That's what I'd like to know - have I missed a 2.30 data release somewhere? New highs in EURUSD and EURJPY is threatening to break through this morning's ceiling too.
I must be missing something...:eek:

usd has dumped all its gains in the morning session pretty much....perhaps that it ?

I'm off......this is lottery stuff at present ....

N

Good idea. I got out of my Short EU for +3. Swiss National Bank are intervening in the market again. I wish they'd fekk off and leave the market alone. Bloody Gnomes.

Good idea. I got out of my Short EU for +3. Swiss National Bank are intervening in the market again. I wish they'd fekk off and leave the market alone. Bloody Gnomes.

I was just going to say it's got to be institutional buying with Gold still headed south. Cost me 25 pips on the short but made it back on the rise...but probably got out too soon - another 20 pips in it at least by the looks of the hourly chart.

since page 298!
Did it impact your divergence trading, Till?

Shut down the EA at noon to avoid trades being open over the weekend. Was working on my backtester. Had a look at the corrie and thought, "wow, that would probably be a nice entry" and next thing I know the price goes through the roof.

EA would have shorted EURCHF, still don't quite know what to make of it. Will see if I get any results from my backtester... bit tricky to simulate accurate ticks with multiple currencies.

gotta go again.......but hint

thats a big divergence on Euro and Chf vs GBP.......a little convergence my be imminient...especially if tag keep falling

Now it gets really interesting, E/U drops a bit, probably first traders pocketing their profits. Corrie shows that swissie is catching up on Euro. Based on that I would keep at least half of the position open.