Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

london morning session done .......not to bad it looks

pip spread got to = / - 30 pips

Euro,USD swissie and GBP all got bullish
CAD and NZD got the slammings so far .....

heres a customised FXCorrelator showing the moves......the triple corrie arrows reveals strong Bull support for the USD and Euro currencies on higher Timeframe trends

CAD and NZD both triple arrow sells so again solid signals for london session

N

Attachments

• 7th august.JPG
    7th august.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 90
gbp took main pain in us session so far ......main decent scalp has been gu sells

nice morning on G8 so far

bear bear GBP makes my lead scalp pair an easy choice (GU)

AUD the buy so far

N

euro taking a beating on us session........nearly 50-60 pips down ........buying cad and usd into it made the big bucks so far ........GU sells not too shabby either in session

hey all

NZD was a hard sell earlier london......aside from that mainly been selling GBP into usd ........

have a good one
N

morning all

nice steady action so far london .......

yen and europeans the sells .........buying others

EA sells doing best in my stable so far

N

hey all ....been busy this weekend so no time for recaps or analysis .talk next week

N

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason, and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. ~ Siddhartha Gautama

theres been a load of compromisin, on the road to my Horizon .......

Glen Campell RIP

Last edited:
Another fav quote......

If you can't figure out who's the patsy in the first hour of the poker game.......then you're the patsy

Anon

you talking about yourself now dude ?-------- must be the age thing you should retire from the day job or will Mrs. nvp not allow that (lol)